Introduction

Note from Author!

Hello fine readers. Before you embark on this condensed version of this book, Soon it will be available for purchase. It will have a list of shout outs and thank you's to those of you who have purchased the book at the end of the chapters here on wattpad. Thank you for your continued support, follows, and reads.

This is where it begins.......

I know many people will find what I have to say offensive. But I don't care.

Truth be said, what I have observed is real and certain in my personal experiences.

People always assume that the beautiful girls are the ones men fawn over. And they do, much like eye candy at first. Unfortunately, often not an easy conquest.

You see, many men tend to go for the easy ones. The one's that involve less work. It takes a very confidant and secure man to be with an exceptionally good looking woman.

Although beauty is almost always associated with one's physical appearance, true beauty comes from the visual aspect, as well as the inner depth and quality of a woman.

You know, most truly beautiful women are so very insecure. Constantly questioning their value and worth. Often never finding validity from others or themselves.

The ugly ones always seem to have far more conviction over themselves.

Do you wonder why?

I assume it's a coping mechanism. Where they create this false sense of desirability, in order to exist in their ordinary lives.

Most let them. Since, they are not found intimidating.

Weak and unconfident men seem to buy this bullshit and thus shun the beauty and go for the hag.

Much easier to be with a "safe" girl. No one fights you for it or wants it. Gives a chump a false sense of bravado and security.

The beautiful one's though, wrapped in a sickened sense of self-doubt, usually coerced and brought on by the twisted and mundane people that surround them. Being, parents, family, ex-boyfriends, ex-husband, friends, acquaintances, etc.

They are often at the end of the whip of judgement and criticism. Thus it makes the most beautiful one's think themselves less than.

At least, that is the story of this one, Isabella.

I fell for her harder than any cement block cast into the uttermost depth of the sea. This new vulnerability that far exceeded lust, this disempowering notion of commitment engulfed me with fear.

Because of it, I masqueraded my true desires for her and submerged us both in a bitter and harsh game of "unrequited love."

If only she knew her true value, Isabella would have shined like the brilliant and irreplaceable diamond that she was.

But, me being a sadist and extremist, I decided that I would make her mine no matter the consequence by torturing her heart, her mind, her very soul.

I meant to play dirty, I meant to play hard, and soon she would be all mine and no one could ever take her from me, not even her.

Violent Rose