~The day~

Katie POV:

I woke up fr from freaking out 'all night'
That I was going to see R5! And after so long I was able to see them! I was so happy about this!

I currently was in my loose top and my shorts from last night.

My Name is Katie.my dad owns C&B co. its really difficult to make friends for me which you might think it's really weird as people in my grade judged me based on my background,like judging a book by its cover.They immediately said that I was mean and rude like all the other rich girls.

But I didn't give a sh*t. I had R5,Netflix and my phone which are  all my bæs:)
I specifically have an interest in the band's lead singer, Ross shor Lynch. He was quite cute and had puppy eyes, which is the one thing that u adored about him the most.🔥 (A/N True AF)

I hopped on to the bath tub after realizing that I was supposed to be down for breakfast by 9:00 but it was already 10:00
Pushing that thought aside,I started to think about what I was going to wear.
Crop top or dress Jeans or leggings?
Sneakers or heels? Kylie Jenner makeup or (A/N: I RLLY DK THIS STUFF😹) M.A.C?
     Urgh being a girl sucks sometimes. Ya gotta do so many things: (

11:00
SH*T FU*K IM LaATEE FOR THE CONCERT!
I was wearing a white crop top (the one Kylie Jenner wore) and some sneaks cause if I wear heels then I know I'll fall and been my leg from jumping too much😹.
-
-
-
guys, idk if youre reading this but if you are just so you know I'll come back with more, later bbye for now:)