Prologue

"Do you think It'll work?" A soft voice says as a clanking of metal against metal is heard trough out a fairly large house.
"Of course. Don't you guys agree?" A monotone voice answers, the sounds of metal stopping.
"Yesss~" a hissing and sly voice is heard as a large white snake slithers into the room where two males are
"I mean, it can't be that hard, right?" A highpitched voice ask, unsure, as a grey mouse climbs up to a table where there is various metal parts.
"They have made sentient robots, and Y/N is an expert. Have trust in him." A deep voice says as a black cheetah walks into the room calmly.
"Don't worry Sei. You will have a handsome body in no time! It's what Y/N does!" A motherly voice says, a large panda walking into the room. "Of course I trust him! I just don't necessarily trust myself..." the transparent male says. "Don't worry. You're a powerful person, umm, being Sei. And you're my future master! Y/N chooses the Allmates by how similiar they are to the owner. So he made you an powerful hawk to be your companion!" A confident voice says, a black, white and dark blue hawk cliding into the room afterwards. "Yeah!" Sei says, motivated by his future Allmate.
"I have almost everything ready, we just need to transfer your soul into the body. It'll feel like you were sleeping..." Y/N says, walking closer to Sei...