Latios Reborn

Here is Chapter 1 of Momo's story. Please like, give critisism, please no flames, what keeps me going is your support
                                      Mortal

                   Pokémon Beyond Series BK①

                              ⅠHero Ⅶ Holder

                                     ChapterⅠ

                                      Amnesia

                                             &

                                   The Rich Kid

                                        Summer

On a passing eventful day, a beautiful city, high water rests calmly by the side of the bottom of the brick buildings, boats replacing the nasty fumes of cars, beautiful blue skies, fluffy white clouds, yep this is Alto Mare.

A Latios like being appeared on the ground of a brick floor zonked out, he has short, crazy, deep sea blue hair, he had a pale skin tone as if Yvetal took his life, pail ears pointing from his hair, wings, and is only wearing leaf sewn underwear...

A boy walks by the 9 year oldish and stops. He has a simular style hair, but its brown, he wears a blue topless hat, has grey shorts that hug his knees, blue jacket covering a red shirt, and a smile that is full of truth.

"Hey guy, you alright?" Not sure what he was.

The unconcious boy show disturbance in his sleep-like state.

"I better take him home, my mom will know what to do."

The 7 year old boy slings the 9 year old over his shoulder.

"Ooff, you are heavy... You need to come with me or people will say "Snorlax blocks my path!"."

The boy struggles to hold him, then a horn blares. "HO-NK!"

"Darnit, the boats about to leave, I better hurry there."

The boy shuttles over railings, he swivles around the mighty buildings of Altro Mare, he then reaches the Luxary Liner, about to leave, the Latios/human shakes his head quickly and the 2 glowed, The normal boy leaps onto the boat just in time with the wierd pokemon cross and the glow subsided, the Latios/human opens his eyes turns to see a familar boy with Black hair, a Kantoish look, and wears a limited eddition hat, kissing one of the locals known as Bianca, which gave him a sick feeling in his throat. The Latios/human started to feel different and focused on the ash black haired boy, Latios/Human started transforming into the Kid, but still had blue hair and no hat.

The boy carring the Latios/human walks off and goes on a jet boat that leaves the kissers behind. Once the jet boat led far anough out of sight, he sees Bianca transform into a... LATIAS?! And flew off, with 1 little baby Latias and 2 latios' s flying over head.

The boy was in shock, then remembering his Human? he found and heads inside.

He goes through corridoors to reach his pad.

The boy sets him down in his luxary room, just as the stranger looks around.

The boy hands him clothes, but the guy just sat there puzzled.

"Oh boy, glad your okay, wouldn't liked carring a dead person on my back."

The stranger frowns at the clothes, puzzled as he doesn't know what to do.