Front Page

(Don't listen to song without earphones or when parents are around)
Hello there whoever is reading this! I am Sophie howell known for my YouTube channel with two million subs and for my famous YouTuber brother Dan howell. Well I guess this is my diary I never let anyone touch it exception of Dan. My past isn't exactly pretty either. Kidnapped when I was nine and Dan was eleven. Those men tortured me did all sorts of things to me. But I managed to run away from them and Dan never left me out of his sight after that. I mean he was already protective of me and all but now he is always trying to keep me safe. He's the best brother ever, but anyway tomorrow I'm gonna move in with him and phil. Why? Because my landlord kicked me out because I would blast p!atd and Fall out boy to much from my speakers and he was a homophobic and I'm pansexual. But my big bro Daniel here brought me under his wing. Tomorrow is gonna be awesome.
My apartment was empty except for an air bed I'm gonna sleep on I was already in my pj's so I flopped onto the bed went on wattpad and Tumblr before falling asleep. I woke up to my alarm at six that I forgot to turn off last night. "Crap" I muttered and got up. I got some clothes and went to take a shower. I lived about an hour from Dan and phil so I think I actually had to wake up early anyway. I put on this cute dress that was black and white with flowers. I put a blue sweater thingy over it (yes I know I have a fabulous vocabulary) white scarf and black flats. I got a purse and put my phone, wallet, keys that I had to turn in and a granola bar. I deflated the bed and put it in my suitcase. I looked back at my apartment one last time before walking out the door and taking the stairs to the first floor. I knocked on the apartment door that said 1A which was the landlords apartment. I didn't receive an answer so I knocked again. This time the landlord, an fifty years old man that was always wearing dirty clothes opened the door and ripped his eyes when he saw me,"umm good morning these are the keys to my old apartment" I said handing the keys to him. He smashed them away from my hand and slammed the door in my face. I stepped back and sighed before opening the door and leaving the building. I went to the parking lot and took my phone out it was nine, damn that was fast. I climbed into my car and got out of the parking lot. I drove and ate a couple granola bars on the way while listening to Panic! And FOB on the way. I arrived at Dan and Phil's place about one hour later. I looked for parking which took forever in London. I eventually found some and parked my car. I walked to the apartment building that lived in and sent inside. I took the stairs and was out of breath by the time I got up to there floor. I took a deep breath and knocked on there door. I heard a bit of rustling and the door opened. I found my big brother in black skinny jeans and an adventure time shirt and his hobbit hair. Just how I liked it. "S-sophie?" He asked tearing up looking at me like I wasn't real. "Hey Dan" I said my voice breaking at the end, he called everyday but I hadn't seen him in two years. As a tear escaped his eyes I jumped on top of him and hugged as hard as I could. I could feel my shoulder getting wet signalling that Dan was now full on crying. I started crying on his shoulder too. It was quite emotional. "I've missed you sis" he said into my shoulder,"me too you dork" I said pulling away from the hug. He smiled at me and invited me in. I saw phil sitting on the couch on his phone playing flappy bird. I knew by the look on his face. "Hi Phil" I said and he looked up. We met at vidcon and became great friends. He smiled and walked over to me and hugged me tightly,"aww I've missed you" he said and pulled away. I put my suitcase in the guest room which is now my room. It was already slightly decorated with a bed and stuff. Then we watched a bunch of anime until I fell asleep and Dan carried me to my bed.
~~~
Oh shit waddup antisocialists how are you doing? Good I hope well anyway if you didn't know I am also crazyfangirl1215 and this is my other account I guess. Wellll then see you in the next chapter :3