I Love You

I have net the girl of my dreams. 

How do I know? 

Well... Maybe it's the way my heart beats faster when I'm around her, or maybe it's the way she can make me smile when no one else can, I'm not entirely sure. What I do know is that she has made me one of the happiest girls alive. Words can't describe how much I love this girl, but I can sure as hell try. The room lights up when she walks in, at least for me it does. Just being in her presence makes me smile. I'm never down when I'm with her, and if I am, she picks me right back up (sometimes literally; the height difference is uncanny). If I'm ever having a bad day, she knows exactly what to say and how to say it. She's always there for me when I need her most. Maybe the happiness I feel around her is even affecting me too much, because every time she walks away to another class or goes home from a sleepover, I automatically miss her and start thinking about when I'll see her next. No one has ever made me blush before I met her, but the constant winky faces, heart emojis, hugs, and sometimes calling me adorable makes me feel all flushed every time. I can't help but have her on my mind ever second of every day. She's the first person I've truly loved, and if she's reading this right now, I just want her to know that she is truly the light of my life, and I love her and her crazy antics with all of my heart.