First Day

Spark grips the brown greasy bag of McDonald's in his hand, he stares at the last if the three names for the new gym leaders. 

Valor--->Candela

Mystic---->Blanche

Instinct----> Spark 

His heart pounds and his pikachu, Zipper peeks its head from his coat.

"Pika?"

Spark grins widely,"yeah buddy I got the placement!"

Zipper cheeks give off a little spark,"PIKA!"

Spark smiles and looks at the other two names,"Candela and Blanche...huh, they sound cool, we should meet them."

He walks down the long brightly lit hallway to a large oval room. There in the center was a large fountain. On top was a beautifully sculpted Articuno out of ice. He wondered how it stayed frozen but he needed to hurry to meet the others. Before he could move he heard heels click on the porcelain floor. He turned his head and was a beautiful tan skinned girl, her hair was chocolate brown and her eyes her a stunning yellow. He stares at her a bit but snaps out of it when she starts speaking. 

"Are you Blanche?"

Spark shakes his head," No I'm Spark, leader of Instinct, you must be Candela, nice to meet you."

He holds his hand out and she grabs it with a strong and tight grip,"Nice to meet you too."

She smiles widely and so does he. He then looks down at the bag in his hand.

"Do you want some of this? I have extras"

She smiles wider,"Sure nothing like grease and hormones!"

He laughs and hands her a burger, she then unwraps it and takes a big bite. 

"Mmmm"

Spark chows down on a couple of fries till someone close by clears their throat. 

They look over and there sits another trainer with semi tanned skin and long white hair pulled in a tight ponytail. They wore all blue with some accents of pink and looks at them with a stone cold expression. 

"You two must be the other leaders, I am Blanche...leader of team Mystic."

Candela nods,"cool..I'm Candela and the spunky blonde next to me is Spark."

Blanche nods slowly,"I've could've guessed that.."

Spark smiles,"This is gonna be awesome, living together, and doing stuff!"

Blanche scoffs,"yeah."

Candela smiles,"well let's go to our place."

....

The trio walks down another long hallway they walk outside. 

"Hey um..Candela..where are we going," Spark ask.

Candela smiles," Professor Willow showed me to where our living quarters are..it's basically like a house on the property of the labs."

Blanche looks away,"seems logical."

 Spark yawns and stretches, Zipper nuzzles closer to his neck purring. They keep walking on a stone paved walkway until they reach a large white house with black trimming. Spark stares at it a bit oooing" and "ahhing". 

Candela opens the door and they all walk inside. Spark puts Zipper on the floor and looks around. The walls were painted blue and the furniture was red or yellow.  He smiled and noticed something. 

"I forgot my bags..."