Sober for Fun

Hey, yo, what's up this is Turtle_Lover and I wanted to make this for a little bit now. My sis told me to not make this so Bio this is for you! So enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Red's POV
I was just sitting at the counter taking shots, I had 7 shots of vodka and I maybe a little drunk. Wait I'm supposed to love Blue tonight! Shit I completely forgot about that! I walked out of the kitchen and saw Blue sitting on the couch reading, I sat next to him and placed him on my lap. I saw him blush little,"I love you Blue" I said holding him close, he blushed darker. "A-are you drunk a-again?" He asked.
"I might."
I smiled at him, I put my hand in his short sleeved pullover, he blushed darker, I smiled a little more, he now knew I was intoxicated. "R-Red, you know t-that I have to go to b-bed soon" he said to me.
"Awe~ come on Blue you can wait~"
"B-But R-Red-"
"Distraction!"
I bit his neck and he moaned at the feeling. I smirked at the cute sound he made,"R-Red wha- ah~!" I heard him as I bit in his neck harder, I soon started sucking on it and grabbed in between his legs, his pants were still on. He moaned. Wow Blue your so sensitive, not much of a surprise though. I saw a bright red hickey and smiled at my work. I picked Blue up, he didn't struggle I think he's tired of struggling from me at the beginning, well time to do some fun in bed~. I laid him down and got on top of him and started to unzip his pants and unbutton it too. I smiled and unzipped his pants, and unbutton it too, he groaned when I slipped off his underwear slightly, I lightly grabbed his member as he moaned and I leaned in for kissing again. I kissed him and started masturbating his member, he moaned a lot. "Awe~ Blue you sound so cute when you moan~" I said pulling away from the kiss, he was flushed red. I smiled and stopped masturbating his member, he quickly pinned me down to the edge of the bed. He unzipped my pants and put my underwear to my knees, I think he was gonna do the same with me. He was lying in front of my dick and he put his mouth around the tip and licked the slit, I moaned at the feeling, I pulled his waist over to me and I pumped his dick and he moaned on my member making it vibrate, I moaned louder and he smiled,"oh~ Blue~" I moaned out, he moaned along while bobbing his head. I played with his hair now wondering if I should push him down. I pushed him down all the way, he didn't gag. I was surprised I didn't even know that Blue was good at this. I started petting his head with my free hand, I felt the knot in my stomach,"ah~ Blue I'm g-gonna c-cum" he looked like he didn't care, I came in his mouth. He drank it all, he smiled I had enough, I grabbed his arms and pinned him down again, I grabbed his waist next and thrusted in. He screamed and I waited,"m-move p-p-please" I went in him lightly, I started to masturbate Blue's dick. He moaned loudly,"ah~ daddy~" he yelled.
"Awe you have a daddy kink?" I asked.
He kept his mouth shut till I hit his prostate. "Ah~! Daddy~!" He moaned loudly again, I smiled, it was cute! I continued hitting his prostate, and continued hearing moans. He was grabbing onto the sheets,"God Blue your tight!" I yelled, he just kept moaning and I continued hearing them, I felt a knot in my stomach,"daddy is gonna cum!" I yelled. "Cum in me daddy!" He yelled in moans. I did one final thrust and I came inside him, I flopped next to him, I wasn't done Blue still needs to cum, I grabbed onto his member and started masturbating him again,"come on baby cum for daddy" I whispered into his ear. He moaned loudly and came, he cuddled up to me and fell asleep. I love him and I'm sure we're going to do this again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'mTurtle_Lover.Boi!