7:28 am

Shitty 'deep' stories for y'all. Cause I love writing and making y'all 'cry' jkjkjkjk
She awaited for her text back. She needed to know what was gonna happen next in her life after this moment. She wanted to know everything that he does.

*Ding*

She regrets opening and reading it. Her heart breaks and her tears fall everywhere onto her pillow. She tried not to scream her lungs out from her biggest mistake of her life.

"I'm sorry. I don't love you. Really, I just can't. I love somebody else. I can't exchange my feelings for you anymore. You should really just move on and find someone better."

She screamed, she couldn't hold back no more. Footsteps coming up the stairs quickly her mother opens the door asking if she is alright.

She nods her head slighting and says she hit her head on the bed frame to hard. Her mother closes the door and she goes back to herself being glum and depressed.

"I'm not worth it anymore.."

The next day, he walks the halls of his high school. Students with their faces disgusted by him and his actions he made. A girl goes up to him slowly, handing him a white note tinted with a little red on it. Running away quickly he heard the sniffles and sobs of the her

Opening the note, his eyes teared up a bit. Reading it to himself, he falls onto the school ground. He screams in pain and anger. He hates himself for everything he has done.

"Move on? No thanks. Maybe I will. I'll see you in hell maybe. But, thank you for everything all these damn memories, all these amazing days we've had together. I'll always love you no matter what though. Maybe I should have listened to what others said. He would break your heart in an instant, but it would be alright because I would still love you. Watch out, and thank you. Even salt can look like sugar."

She was dead, killing herself because of the emotion and pain he has given her. Now himself being too late to actually tell her the truth. He couldn't let her love him, he was known as a dude who couldn't treat any girl right. But she was the one who made him change.

"I LOVE YOU! COME FUCKING BACK TO ME."

He had banged his fist to the ground, his tears falling down quickly and he felt his throat get sore from screaming.

Everyone had laughed at him, they watched as a girl patted his shoulder.

"It's 7:28." A voice says.

"Get to class, or you'll be late. You were already to late for me." As she says to him.