Untitled Part 1

There was this girl named sofia. She had a giant crush on the football player named Charlie. This isn't your normal happy ending story little do you all know that sofia is considered a social outcast. And the only way her and charlie can talk is when she sends him an email. Sofia thinks that charlie doesn't even notice her but little does she know she's all he can think about.

Sofia's point of view-

Sofia was having a great day at school all her friends were there with her mercedes, sadie, kenzie, and Zoe. she had gotten all her homework done and by now she was for sure she was over charlie. All of a sudden the class bell rings and like always she rushes out the door in the hallway the girls meet up and start talking, All of a sudden sofia's heart starts racing she knows exactly what's happening charlie's close she turns her head and there he is with all the football player just laughing away. Then he looks up sees her and smiles.

Charlie's point of view-

It's a normal friday morning first class is almost over and still no message from sofia. Maybe she doesn't like me and the boys were just lying. Maybe i'm just thinking too much. Maybe she's busy. Charlie had been talking to sofia for over 3 days and with everyday he began to know her more and more. HE had never felt this way before, but no one could no for she was an outcast. All of a sudden the class bell rings and they leave, he walks out with his friends and they all start laughing about what happened to charlie at the football game. Then all of a sudden everything goes quiet except for the sound of laughter coming from three girls walking down the hall. It was sofia and her friends charlie sees her and they lock eyes then charlie smiles at sofia. Then sofia starts laughing and smiling while she walks down the hall.

Mercedes point of view-

It's been three days why doesn't she just tell him she likes him already like it's not like it's gonna hurt anything. Why is she so scared charlie's a nice guy with a kind heart and, i can tell she really likes him, and he really likes her. Why is it so hard i've always known sofia to be outspoken and want to say her mind but everytimes she gets around charlie she turns silente. What is wrong with my main girl?

Kenzie's point of view-

Should i help her with charlie i mean i trust him and sofia helped me should i maybe not what if she's not ready? BUt then again when is anyone ready to tell anyone they like them more then a friend? I think ima let her work it out on her own unless she asks me for help maybe our main girl mercedes will help her.

Charlie's friends point of views-

Charlie haves been acting weird. I hope hes ok. Maybe he just is getting sick. SHould i ask him if he's ok? Probably he always says nothing so. Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it. Here he comes now. Hey charlie how you doin? I'm doing great but, i got to go. Busy Busy Busy says charlie. Uh ok? I think there's something going on.

Sofas point of view-

I really like him but, im scared we both have reputations to keep. If i tell him would he think i was stupid. I really don't know. I don't want to hurt his reputation. And really the football player and the social outcast. Yeah like that will ever work maybe ill just keep it to myself. Yeah that will be the best for us. I guess.

Charlie's point of view-

I wish she would talk to me in person i want to talk to her but, idk maybe i shouldn't. I mean would she even talk to me i see her everyday and i can do is look. Why can't you just say hi stupid. Maybes she's waiting for you too make the first move. Just do it. Ok im gonna do it. I hope she talks to me.

Mercedes point of view-

So charlie came up to sofia today and they talked the whole time she was sitting there smiling i guess she really does like him. Who know the girl Who literally didn't care about boys is going boy crazy over only one. If he hurts her i'm breaking his face. Sofia has been sensitive since her mom left. She doesn't take well to hurting. Last year she was bullied and she ended up dropping out for a while and being home schooled. She doesn't like feeling like she can't help anyone she likes to keep people happy. Before she Worries about herself.

Kenzie's point of view-

Oh my gosh my girl got a crush on a football player. Finally i thought for sure she was gonna die alone lol. Is she gonna tell him already? Lol she needs to hurry up already lol.

Sofia and her friends talking-

Hey sofia , Hey guys. Hey sofia so we heard you got a crush on charlie. Ya i Guess i could say that said sofia. Well come on girl tell him said kenzie. I will when i want too, said sofia. Ok said the girls but hurry up i think nikki wants him too. (Sofia turns and sees nikki flirting with charlie.) Sofia walks away with tears in her eyes.

Sofia-

Why did you let yourself get hurt again sofia. Your so stupid, you not to trust anyone ever. Hasn't life taught you anything. Everyone leaves, trust no one, no one cares. ( Sofia walks out of bathroom). Act like nothing happened sofia. (sofia walks in and everyone stares at her.) Charlie is gone and so is nikki. Sofia sits in her seat. And says nothing for the rest of class.

Kenzie-

Sofia came back to class finally but, she didn't talk i hope everythings ok. Nikki always does that to shania when she's got a crush.

Charlie-

I hope sofia's ok. The girls said she left cuz of nikki i never meant for that to happen, I don't like nikki like that. I need to talk to Sofia

(walks in the hallway at sees sofia)

Hey sofia,said charlie

Hi, said Sofia.

Hey listen what happened in class i don't like her she likes me but i'm not interested, said charlie

Oh hey i gotta tell you something said sofia.

Yeah, said charlie.

I kinda like you a lot said sofia.

I like you too said charlie wanna go to the movies sometime

Sure, said sofia.

Now as you are all probably think this is not the end but not theres more charlie and sofia dated until the got married and had three kids 2 girls and 1 boy.

All through school when they were dating they stuck together all the rumors did hurt but the we're invincible together nothing could hurt them as long as they were together.