THE BEGINNING

(This is gonna be one heck of a long one)
Here is where it all began.

It was a joyous day for the kingdom of Ilyria. The twin daughters of their beloved king and queen have come of age. Celestia of the Sun and Luna of the Moon. Although these two are very much twins bonded by blood, they were not treated as equals. As one holds the awed power of light and the other holds the dark power of the night whom everyone fears. Never really knowing Luna they casted her off as a dangerous animal.

Celestia has lived her whole life was luxurious and boundless. The king and queen loved like no other. Granted all pf her many wishes. Whereas Luna lived her life confined to the castle grounds. Never spoke unless spoken to. But she did not hate nor released wrath upon those who locked her away. Her parents. Even as she has never seen them or spoke to them, she loves them both very dearly. But she was allowed to spend time with Celestia. The both of them would play together and frolic in the gardens of the castle. Luna has come to love Celestia very dearly and the love only grew when the sun goes down each day they spent together. Luna would always look forward to the next sunrise. Celestia was smart, cunning and witty. Because of that she had earned Luna's admiration.
===
She has counted the days till this moment. The moment of her life where she is, for once, allowed to see the world. It is the day where she was to be crowned as one of the heirs to the kingdom. Many opposed her ascend at first alas the queen is a very persuasive and hard headed women. Even though the king had officially proclaim that none is to speak to his second daughter, the queen as a mother could never obey. Every night as Luna was sent to her room, the queen would always come to tuck her in. Wishing her good dreams with a kiss on her forehead. Every night whispering the same words as she put her daughter to sleep 'be strong, have courage and be kind'.
==
The sun was shining upon Ilyria. The day filled with much anticipation and joy. Castle gates opened wide to greet the many guests that have come to spectate the upcoming coronation.
Celestia wore a beautiful flowing dress. It had a tight bodice that flowed down starting from her waist and bell sleeves decorated with delicate lace. Her golden hair cascaded down her back and frames her face and she has warm brown eyes with specks of gold and a smile that could charm any man.

I was given an elegant dress as dark as night that shimmered with every move. As if the stars themelves were sewn into the smooth fabric. The fabric felt cool and light on my skin. I couldn't believe the image the mirror projected upon my eyes. It was a long dress that barely touched the floor, it was tight around my upper body but flowed beautifully from my waist downwards. The dress contrasted with my pale complexion and my hair the colour of fresh snow.
===
After the both of us got dressed we were to be crowned. The both of us walked down the aisle towards the royal father who was to crown the both of us. Celestia was gifted with a golden crown bearing an emblem of the shining sun with a beautiful ruby encrusted within it. Whereas i was gifted with a silver tiara with the emblem of the waning moon and encrusted within it an amethyst. Then i stood back as Celestia swore an oath to protect and defend the kingdom and rule it with fairness and strength. With the song of the olden times the ceremony ended and so began the party.

The party started at full blast. All the ones bearing the power of being at the top of the hiearchy joined the party and mingled around. I was left at the corner of the ballroom as told by the king. I was to never address him as father and to never talk to any of the guests. That was untill a girl around my age came up to me. I was surprised. As far as i have seen, everyone around me has always kept their distance usually out of fear but this girl came up to me with a smile on her face.
"Good day. Your Highness Princess Luna" she gave me a sweet little smile. 'Well this is odd' I thought to myself
"Ah...g-good day...um.."
"Oh forgive me. I am the daughter of marquess and marksinna Belacqua. Sofie Belaqua" then she lifter the ends of her skirt and gave a beautiful bow.
"I see. Did u want something from me?"
"Oh no. Just simply giving you company" she rose from her bow with an expression bearing....sympathy
"Well....thank you...i suppose"
"You're welcome. Your Highness"
"Please stop calling me that. I'm not even suppose to talk to any guests"
"Hmm.." She looked at me with eyes full of curiosity.
"Wh-what is it?"
"Oh no. Its nothing. Its just that all the adults say that you're dangerous and must be locked up."
"Then you should listen to them" i said making sure that my voice would not be filled with sadness that was welling up inside.
"Bah! All the adults think they know everything". My eyes went wide with this statement.
"What do you think of me then?"
"Well you don't seem dangerous at all. In fact you look absolutely beautiful"
I started to feel a little heat rush up my face.
"Th-thank you"
"You know-"