Im His Chapter 9 (sex scene)

*warning! Sexual content in this chapter!

Luke's POV:

It's been a whole month since Connor popped up and my relationships with Michael and Calum are starting to get stronger. I still don't like seeing Connor around Sarah but he never gets to close. He is actually a pretty nice guy....i hate it.

My wolf is starting to get restless though. Ever time he spots Connor and Sarah together he tries to take control. It's a huge struggle but I manage to contain him....sometimes. Other times I just get a big surprise in my pants. I've wanted to go for a run sometimes to let my wolf out but I'm scared if I do he'll go after Sarah. I've been having very strong urges to mark her and I honestly don't know how long I can hold up.

"You ok?" I heard a girl voice ask me. I tired to see Sarah staring up at me with her beautiful blue silvery eyes. God I loved her.

I smiled and nodded my answer. She narrowed her eyes at me but didn't say anything. Thank goodness.

"You guys are weird." Rachel said to us and Sarah laughed. I loved when she laughed, it just made me so happy to see her smile.

'Your hooked.' I heard Calum chuckle thought the mind link.

'You would be too!' I yelled at him in defense. I felt sadness cloud over his mind and I immediately realized what I had said.

'Sorry mate i-i didn't mean it like that!' I tried to apologize to him.

'It's fine.' Calum simply said and there was silence for a while.

'You'll find her someday.' I sighed quietly, only loud enough for him to heard me. After I turned off the connection I glanced over at Calum.

I felt sorry for the guy. Finding Sarah was the best day of my life and Calum hasn't gotten the chance to experience the feeling yet. I looked at Sarah's smiling figure and felt a smile tug at my own lips.

'She looks so perfect.' Cole growled huskily.

"Why does my wolf have to be so damn horny!" I whisper yelled.

"What was that?" My head snapped up to see a smirking Rachel.

'I'm telling Sarah!' She laughed through the mind link and I let out a playful growl.

"You wouldn't." I said glaring at her.

"I would." She said and sprinted towards Sarah and I chased after her.

"Sarah! Sarah I have something to tell you!" But that's all she could get out before I tackled her.

"Get off!" She growled at me but shorty after started to laugh.

"Never!" I screamed and tried to get a better grip on her arm.

"What's going no?" Sarah asked. She had gotten up from her patch of grass walked over.

"Sarah! Luke was-" Rachel said before I covered her mouth with my hand. Do you know what she did? She licked my hand! She licked it!

My eyes went wide and I almost let her go. Almost.