PEOPLE WHO ARE CRYING ISN'T WEAK

People see others weak if their only way of expressing is crying. "Crying is a way of pain drying"

There was a girl who named Chantel, she was a person who always wants the best selfless and dedicated. Despite of being kind, respectful and polite many people always try to put her down.

ELEMENTARY
A lot people thought she was lesbian , because of how she moves and she was considered as "hero" of girls too. She is always there to protect her female friends. She is one of the boys :-).

Except for being a consistent officer and academic awardee ,she was one of the best athlete in the school.

Most of the people expect her to be one of the best. She shouldn't have line of 7 grades and should always be on the academic rank.

Last year of elementary , she reflected that he even doesn't have any friends. So she decided to think of having circle of friends. And because girls always make rumours about her and even hurt her physically she decided to be in a group of boys.

She always try her best to be one of the boys. She even climb to the roof and have a trespassing , just to prove of her worth to the group.

She always try to have place ... So she tried to do everything.

As a result , during the graduation day she was not included in the lists of academic awardee and haven't receive any recognition. The worst thing is that her parents expressed their disappointment on her.

Dilemma at night (you can see her crying)
Asking questions such as :
Do I really need to act one just to be accepted?
Why is it that they can't see the weakness inside me and they just see what I portray physically?
If I'm not good at this what and where will be my place?
How many more expectations should I accomplish?

LESSON: People whom you can see trying so hard , are those who find it hard to see there worth.

ADVICE: Try to appreciate people for what they can , and motivate them to do not just the thing they can but also for the things they can be happy.

After reflecting for a lot of days... Chantel decided to be soft and act at her age.