Manan TS:Mistake

Manan_TS : MISTAKE

Manan_TS : MISTAKE

1st shot

Writer's pov-we r human we r not perfect.we r alive.we try things,we make mistakes we stumble..we fall,we get hurt,we rise again.we try again..we keep learning..we keep growing nd we r thankfull for this priceless opportunity called LIFE.we made Mistakes but life doesn't come with instructions..Mistakes happens by situation not intentions..it's true the greatest mistake we human makes in our relationships-we listen half understand quarter.think zero nd react double..so just think before you act..
pov end

Mumbai
The dream city..
4:30 pm
we can hear a ph is ringing..this is a small room but the room is pretty..looks lyk this is a girl room..
a girl picks up the call nd say-hello...yes Dr..
from the other side the voice cm-Nandini murthy?
Nan-yes..speaking..
Dr-ur reports r positive..we gussed right u r pregnant..congratulation..pls cm nd collect ur reports..
Nan-thanks doctor..but can u pls send the reports in my address?
Dr-yeah sure..
she lvs the ph on bed nd sits there..there is no excitement in her eyes..looks lyk she bcms tensed..
Nan-he will never accept..what to do?my mistake..I should stopped him that day..but I couldn't..I always lost myself under his touch..I will try to make him understand..

after smtym the door bell rings..
she opens the door nd collects the report papers..
a person-kiska letter hain beta?
Nan-uncle ji meri hain.wo job ke liye apply kiya tha usika sayed..
person-ok beta..

she closes the door nd checks the report..
Nan-I should be happy..his bless is in my womb..but I can't..
she keeps the report in cupboard..

10:30pm
she is standing in the balcony.she is looking somewhere nd it looks lyk she is thinking smthng deeply..

a boy slowly cms from behind nd suddenly picks her up in his arms..she gasps with his this sudden action..
Nan-aauuuu....

the boy shouts-Nandiniiii...Nandini...I m so happy today..guess what?I hv signed the movie with the best director Prakash Raj..i m just coming from there..now no one can stop me..dekhna I will reach to the top..
he twrls her around..
Nan-Manik...Manik  pls put me down at least..
Mnk puts her down nd kiss on her cheek tightly..her head is spinning a little so she hlds her head..
Mnk-I m so happy...
Nan-yeah I can see that..
she smiles..
Mnk-what happen?u sound so low..u r happy na?
Nan-yes Mnk I m happy for you..finaly ur dream is going to fulfil..television se big scrn haan...
Mnk-yeah...so then...I want a reward..
he hlds her waist nd pulls her towrds him nd cups her face with one hand..she knows what does he want..she closes her eyes nd he seals his lips with her nd strts kissing her passionately..her hands reach on his neck nd hair..slwly he picks her up nd goes insyd bedroom.
they both land up on bed..she is under him..
feeling breathless he brk the kiss but doesn't lv her skin..he strts kissing her chin,throat..he drvs in the valley btwn her neck nd shoulder..she hlds his back nd moans his name..she presses her lips nd a tear rolls from the corner of her right eye...
Nan-ak baat bolu?
Mnk-hmm...
Nan-u love me right?
Mnk-ofcrs I do..
he looks at her nd say-why r u asking?
He sucks her cheek nd pulls the top from her shoulder..he kiss there hardly..she pushes him aside nd sits on bed..
he bcms surprised nd sits on bed too..
Mnk-what happen baby?
he hlds her shoulder nd pulls her closer..he is nibbling his nose in her earlobe..
Mnk-after one day tumhe dekh raha hoon..didn't u miss me?
Nan-I always miss you Mnk..
he smiles nd kiss on her neck..
Nan-I want to say u smthng..
she knows she has to face it so she gathers the courage..
Mnk-hm say na..
Nan-Mnk..I..
Mnk-hmm...u...
Nan in a low voice-Mnk I...I...m pregnant..
mnk stops nd looks at her..she turns nd look at him..
Mnk-what did u just say?
Nan-I m pregnant..
Mnk's expression gt chng..she had the fear of this..
Mnk-u sure?how do u know?
Nan-kuch din se vomiting then chakkar yesab ho raha tha to I used pregnancy test kit..the report was positive I wanted to be sure so I went to doctor..she called me few hours ago nd.......
Mnk-show me the reports....
Nandini goes to the cupboard nd brings the reports..mnk checks it nd thrws it frustration..
Mnk-oh God.how is this possible?
Nan-that night...u was drunk nd....
Mnk-shit...how could u be so careless Nandini?I told u to take contraceptive pill but u....
Nan-Mnk that was the best night..u made me urs...
Mnk nodes his head...
Nan keeps her hand on his cheek-don't u happy?
Mnk-no...a big no..this is not the time for all this..I m just going to strt my career.I can't marry you now.I told u..
the tears r flowing from her eyes..
Nan-Mnk..this is the sign of our love..
Mnk hlds her shoulder-Nandini..u can carry our baby in future too..not now..
Nan-don't u want to be father?
mnk-no damn it..I don't..I want to focus on my career nd my dream..if media will get to know everything will be ruin..u know na this single tag make me success..nd we both r young to handle this..so just abort this..