Supermarket Flashbacks

Hey guys so this my 2nd vampire diaries fan fiction.. This is about Caroline and Tyler's leave and love stories... I'm trying to make them as dramatic as possible... Cause you know it's Caroline and she likes to be over dramatic about everything..
I really hope you enjoy.
P.s. I will be posting prob every 2nd day hopefully....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Supermarket flashbacks

It's been a long time since I saw him and now we ran into each other at the supermarket. He new exactly who I was but he still ignored me, "no hi! seriously, that hurts Tyler, but like you care." I said, but all he did was look bak and turn the corner. he just left me, everyone, and didn't even say goodbye. At least I think he didn't say goodbye, he might of said it but without saying the actual words.

*Flashback*
"NO TYLER! you need to leave right NOW! and I mean NOW!" I barked at Tyler "care." "NOW!" I finally just yelled at the top of my lungs. Tyler turned around with a slight tear travelling to his chin. I walked in my house and slammed the door behind me, I slid down the wall with my head in my hands. I slowly looked up at the door and started tearing up, as soon as the first tear fell I started to cry heavily and I couldn't stop.

An hour later I heard a knock on the door. When I went there nobody was there, but there was a note on the door. I opened the door and took the note and shut the door, on the front it said 'Caroline' it was printed in beautiful hand written script. I decided open it even though just the thought of it was bad, but I needed to know who it was from and what it said. I slowly opened it just knowing my regret already. I slowly looked at the note, it was in black ink and just normally printed.

Care
I know what I did was wrong
And I give you full credit for
Slamming the door in my face.
But what I did was to help my friends,
Not saying you aren't my friend,
You are, but they said they
Could help me and I didn't
Really think they would
Hurt you or anyone else.

I truly am sorry Caroline.
Tyler :)

*Flashback ended*

I finally got everything mom put on the list. I got to the tills and saw Tyler, I look back behind me and saw clothes, "OH! I like that shirt." I said with a smirk, just to wait until Tyler got out of the supermarket. I went and looked at the old grandma clothes so I didn't have to look at him any longer. I looked back and he was gone so I turned my cart around and walked back to the till.

Finally I was done in the supermarket and ready to go home. I grabbed my key's out of my pocket and opened my trunk. I slowly put bag for bag in. I got in the car, started the engine and blasted the music and started to sing with it just to get my mind off of seeing Tyler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I hope you guys enjoyed it so far...

Follow me on Instagram
Lynny2552

Comment+like+vote+follow

Love you guys
Muh

~ makayla