DVOXLNV GL TIZERGB KLLOH

Cynda's P.O.V

Unpacking and putting my stuff away I was settling into my new house in a sleepy town, called Gravity Pools in Oregon. "Okay Mum, I am going out to explore with TicToc!" I called to my mother Elizabeth. "Okay, but do come back shortly!" She called back. "Yes Ma'am!" I called.

As we wondered through the forest I saw that Tic Toc was starting to shiver I could not tell whether it was from coldness or being scared from the creepy auraness of this forest so I gave him my hoodie and started to sing.

As a matter of fact

Cynthia and Danni, have got your backs

As they stand in the name of secrets unveiled

Soon across the words they will be hailed

As the pre-teens

Who are on the scene

So if you're ready to see

Just come with me

To a strange little tree

And a book with a three

It might just hold the key

To a giant mystery

When I arrived for the first time

I could not believe my eyes

For as I looked further I saw that

Nothing could be as it seemed

Because I can not find the truth

And I don't know if it's a dream

Then he took over

Don't be scared

We were born prepared

For this journey

Full of mysteries

Time to explore this wonder

Reach answers that we hunger

Discover the truths hidden

We can't run

Trust no one

Take my hand and we'll see all

The secrets of Gravity Pools

"Feeling better?" I asked sincerely

"Yes I am, my sister, thank you" he responded

"No gratitude necessary" I replied.

"Well... TO BAD!"

"Come on we have to get back because it's starting to get dark." I explained.

"Agreed" he carried then notion.

THUMP

"What was that?" we asked in unison as we turned around and gasped.

Bill's P.O.V

I was happy to finally get a meat bag body of my own to observe the inhabitants of Gravity Pools closer because it's funny to watch them have mental break downs and go insane. (It's even funnier now because I have two eyes to watch them with now.)

I was wondering through the forest when I came across two kids one about 14 and the other about 11. But as I hid there and observed I noticed something about the 14 year olds eyes they seemed to be older than her face which, in my case, is never a good thing. When I noticed that I was still staring into the girl's gorgeous eyes I tried to look away but I realized I couldn't tear my gaze away from her. WHAT AM I SAYING how can I, The Great And Powerful Bill Cipher, dream demon extraordinaire like myself be in love with a human? After much contemplating I decided to go up and introduce myself but they started heading before I could so I started panicking and before my brain could register anything I was doing that's when I realized...

THUMP

"Oh, crap! Um... he...hello?" I tried.

TicToc's P.O.V

'Oh, dear! Cynda has that 'lovey dovey' look on her face again. I had best get out of here as soon as possible.' When I had gotten out of my train of thought I saw that, that boy and Cynda had already gone off to the lords only know where. "(Stuttering) H-hey! Wait up!" I call as I sprinted after them.