The..CRASH! What the...!

Hello author~chan here. I will be introducing the OC! Yay, this character is who I would love do be in one piece.😍

Name-Akyno (???)

Age-17

Female

Family- unknown

swordsman

Katanas- 2, 1st black hilt, white blade called Luna, another 2nd black and red hilt with a red stripe down the silver blade called Naphina (Na-fee-na).

Bounty- 405,600,000 berries. aka- The Fallen Angel

Hair/eyes- orange or red hair that covers her right eye, sea blue eyes. Tan skin.

Clothing- long camo pants, black crop tank top, combat boots, and a brown leather jacket.

Akyno POV

I walked down the street seeing people glancing at me and some run or stare with fear in their eyes. Heh, I smirked at them as I entered a restaurant. I walked towards the bar and sat down beside a Raven haired man.
"Water and the special." I said calling for the bartender. I suddenly hear a clatter and thud beside me and I saw that the Raven haired man had face planted into his food. 'Eh, what's wrong with him?' I thought with my head tilted at him.
"I think he might be d..." I was interrupted by his snoring to my surprise. 'Oh, he's just asleep. Weird. Hmm, let me see if I can wake him.' I shook his shoulder and got no response. I see something on his back oh my gosh..why didn't I see that earlier. He is apart of white beard's crew. Hehe, I had a really sly grin on my face. I leaned into his ear and whispered," White beard has been captured by the marines."
That instant he shot and yelled something that I couldn't understand.
"Hey, don't..worry..I just said that..so you would wake up..hahaha!" I said between laughing. I am laughing because he looks ridiculous with all that food on his face and because of his reaction.
"Huh, who are you?" He asked.
"Oh, um, here. I am Akyno." I said while giving him a napkin.
"Thanks! I'm Ace!" He said smiling ear to ear like a fool.
'Woah, I didn't notice it earlier because of all the food on his face, but after he cleaned up, Ace is kinda...hot. No! He is not kinda! He is Hot! I snapped out of my gaze when the bartender gave me my food. 'Yay, I'm starving!' I ate the food very quickly.
"Wow, you must have been very hungry." Ace stated. I blushed and took a gulp of my water. And again before I could say something someone yelling Meat/Food crashed through the doors sending a large man, that had just walked in also, flying towards us. All three of us crashed through some walls.
"Ugh, who sent us through that wall?! I will kill ,em!" I said angry.
"Ow, that hurt. Hey, you okay?" Ace asked me.
"Yeah, I'm fine. You?"
"Alright." He replied.
"Growl😬!" The man that was sent flying through the air with us responded.' He looks really familiar' I thought.
"Wait..is that?!" I said kinda shocked.
"What's wrong?" Ace asked concerned even though we just met.
"That's smoker!" I looked at him, before shaking my head and turned back to the imbecile that did this. Heeeyyy, he looks a lot like Ace.
"Luffy.." Ace mumbled.
"Who's that?"
"He's my little brother." He said.