Preview

Hey my lovely readers what happened to love is doing really well so I'm starting a new story!! it's love story called "He's just a thug" it has Trey Songz,Chris Brown Tyrese Gibson August Alsina Teyana taylor and Lashontae Heckard (you) so it's just like the [YN] stories but it's like your played by her.....
if you don't know who she is just look up her name but y'all comment and let me know what y'all think of my idea

Idea: you are 18 living in Brooklyn NYC you have 5 bestfriends (listed above) all the boys are in the gang blood they sell drugs as well..

Teyana and Chris have been dating for 2 years Lashontae (you) and Tyrese (A.K.A snake) been dating off and on since you were 13.. so August and Trey kinda the loners.. you have a little a brother named Brooklyn he's 7 you are raising him as your own because your dad walked out when he was a year old and your mom is on drugs living on the street somewhere but your not alone Chris August and Teyana help you a lot but honestly Trey is the biggest help he treats Brooklyn as his and helps you with money you work 2 jobs and still need some help so he's there..

Snakes is one of the leaders of the gang trey and the other don't really like him because they think he hits you which he does but you lie to Cover it up because you don't want no crazy shit to pop off

Ok that's a little preview of what I'm thinking I need ALL you guys to comment and tell me if you like!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

~*💋