Sushila Devi Mosese is a Successful Fashion Entrepreneur

Sushila Devi Mosese is a well known name among the fashion lovers in New Zealand, especially those who live in Auckland. She was always interested in clothing and fashion and this interest turned into a complete fascination when she entered college. It here that she studied fashion designing and got a chance to understand how the fashion world works. She developed a passion towards fashion designing and decided that she is going to work in this field. After completing her college education she held on to her dreams and started on the path that leads towards becoming a fashion entrepreneur. Now it has been several years of working in the field of fashion for her and her career has not only been long but extremely successful as well. Over the course of her long and successful career she opened three different boutiques. All three of these boutiques were loved by people and did really well.

The first fashion store opened by Sushila Devi Mosese was named Doreenz Boutique. Being an Indian living in New Zealand she understood the clothing needs of other Indians living there. She could see that it was difficult to find ethnic Indian clothing in New Zealand and so she thought of changing this situation. Doreenz Boutique specialized in providing high quality and stylish designer Indian wear in New Zealand. Being an expert fashion designer, she utilized all of her expertise, creativity, knowledge and experience in coming up with the most unique and appealing line of Indian clothing. Along with the Indian ethnic population living in New Zealand, this clothing range became extremely popular among the local New Zealand population as well. They found these clothes to different and exotic and bought them to wear while attending events organized by Indians to celebrate their native festivals. In this way, Doreenz Boutique made Sushila Devi Mosese an extremely popular name in the New Zealand fashion world.

Big and Beautiful was another boutique opened by Sushila Devi Mosese which also became hugely successful. Just like she understood the needs of people Indian ethnicity with Doreenz Boutique, with Big and Beautiful she catered to the needs of plus sized women. Most of the clothes that are usually put out in the market are designed keeping the figures of models in mind which does not represent how the bodies of most women actually are. Thus, many women face a hard time while trying to find the clothes that fit them properly. Especially the bigger women face even more difficulties in finding the kind of clothes that they want to wear. Big and Beautiful was started keeping in mind the needs of these women and it helped numerous plus sized women in dressing with style. Another venture started by Sushila Devi is Hair and Beauty Spot. As the name suggests this place was dedicated towards making the women look their gorgeous best. Along with hair care and makeup treatment, this place also provided high quality beauty products at very reasonable and affordable prices.For more information about her and please browse through https://twitter.com/SushilaMosese