I put a spell on you...

His finger is making its way down my torso, between my breasts teasingly as I move around impatiently, wanting to feel his fingers there, wanting this moment to last and end quickly all at once.

"Just touch me please" I whimper as his fingers hover above my panties, sliding back and forth, not once touching me where I need him to.

"I am" he murmurs as his lips descend on my neck.

"NO! touch me like you used to" I say a little more forceful.

"I've always touched you the same way" he murmurs against my neck as his tongue slides up to my ear.

"No, you used to touch me like you couldn't be without me, like the your world would implode if you didn't get to feel me." I say as I sit up, effectively pushing him off me.

"Demi Calm down, I am touching you the same way baby"

"Don't call me that" I yell as I avoid his hands when he tries to soothe me and leave the bed.

"Why? What's going on with you?"

I probably look crazy to him, pacing the room in lingerie, hair mussed up from his hands, lips swollen from his kisses. Honestly I don't know what's wrong with me. I was perfectly fine with this arrangement. I was lonely then, needing a mans presence in my life, my bed. This don't ask don't tell policy worked just fine for me then, but now not so much.

I can't stand the thought of someone else rubbing those shoulders as they dig their nails in when he hits the right spot. Those lips touching another's body and making them moan in ecstasy. I refuse to think that he looks at them the way he looks at me, like the sun rises and sets with them. He makes my body sing for him and I don't want him to do that for someone else. And he's right he is touching me the same, but that's the problem, I want it to be different. I want to be more than just an occasional fuck.

"I don't think I can do this anymore"

"What?"

"You heard me-"

"I heard you but what kind of bullshit is this Demi? I leave my fucking tour, take a red eye, get to you as quick as I can after you text me, for you to act this way, nah nigga I'm done"

He is pulling his pants back up, belt being buckled, while inside I'm screaming don't leave, please don't leave. I pick his shirt up from the floor and silently hand it to him when he looks around for it.

"I'll see you around" I whisper as I too grab my shirt.

"Nah this is bullshit, you are one crazy as chick but I'm not leaving fuck this"

"I told you that I can't do this anymore"

"Yeah well I don't believe you" I find myself being relieved of my shirt once again. My back hits the door so hard that my mouth opens in protest but nothing escapes, his tongue invades me, every single part of me, his hands are rough as he takes a hold of my ass and pulls me tighter agains him.

"You still want me to leave?" he murmurs as his jean covered cock presses agains me. And in that moment you can call me whatever you want but I'm only thinking with one part of my body and that part is begging for release and I'll be damned if I don't give it what it needs.

My hand reaches down and I unbuckle his belt, fingers reach in and wrap themselves around him.

"Take me to bed"

"No, I think this will work just fine."

My panties are shoved to the side, his fingers slipping and sliding, checking for my readiness, before I'm lifted higher against the door and his cock is slipping into me ever so slowly. That's the last I feel of his gentleness because then it's like a raging bull takes over and he begins to ram into me. There's a fine line between pleasure and pain and this is moment I am riding it. I can do no more but hold on and let the pleasure take over.

It doesn't last long, the punishing pace that he keeps takes me over the edge far too soon for my liking with his following soon after.

He moves away from me, refusing to share in the afterglow of our love making and I stare in confusion he continues to dress, like what just happened against the door just now didn't happen.

"You're leaving?"

"Aye didn't you just say that this" he points his finger between us "is over?"

"Yes but you said no-"

"I said I wasn't leaving-"

"What the fuck was that all about then" I rant as I point at the bedroom door.

"That was me making my trip somewhat worth it."

"You fucking asshole! Get the fuck out!"

"That's the plan as soon as you get out of my way"

"Fuck you Trey!"

"Actually it was me who fucked you."

The slam of the door catapults me into action, I strip off the offending lingerie and get into a hot shower. The need to wash away his scent and all traces of what occurred between us becoming imperative. It doesn't help that my womanhood still throbs from his invasion. That even after the shit he said I'd still let him in.

Fuck him and his stupidly perfect body. Fuck his stupid smile. But most importantly fuck his incredibly talented mind that made me fall in love with him.