chapter 1

It was a dark and cold night for the Rosewood pack "The legend of the wolves is if a girl is born first she has more power than any other wolf its called telta powers " said the Beta."That is what I was afraid of, this is why we need to protect her from the other packs" said Alpha West "I agree we need to keep her safe so what should we do?" asked Luna Rose "we keep her in the pack house no matter what" said Alpha West. 

Sixteen years later

Jessica's pvo

"Hey mom do you think I could go outside and go with dad and the other wolves in the pack to hunt". I asked her. "you may but stay close to your father, if you don't you will be here until you are 18 got it" "yes mother and I will." I replied then ran outside to catch up with my dad. "Hey dad I can go hunting with you"? "Maybe,did you ask mom before you asked me"? "yes,dad she said I can go". "fine I guess you are old enough to hunt, but remember to stay close" "I know daddy" I replied. I finally get to go hunting with my dad and go outside i'm so happy mom let me go. When we got to the woods we shifted into wolf form it was dark and scary but, I was brave next to my dad. I was so fascinated by all the things in the woods that I read about. As I was walking I smelled something so good, like fresh rain after a thunderstorm with a hint of mint. It was driving me crazy,I was smelling around when I saw someone disappear I got really scared. 'Oh no, where is my dad'I thought. 

blake's pvo

I was so mad at my dad he told me I had to get married to a complete stranger who I don't even love. When I went into the woods I smelled a lovely smell of roses and fresh rain I wanted running towards the smell, what is it. What I found was something so pretty that no words could explain the beauty of the copper wolf I saw. She was so beautiful, I could smell here all day. As I was staring I stepped on a stick and it broke "crap,she saw me" so I ran off but she followed me.

Jessica's pvo

When I saw a handsome black wolf running off and it was the smell I was looking for. Sense I lost my dad and could not find my pack I decided to follow him. So I decided to go after the black wolf I know stupid,but I need help to find my pack and he could help. I was not watching where I was going and I fell down a hole and everything went dark. I don't know what happen but I felt so sleepy I just let the darkness take over.

blake's pvo

I heard a little yelp come from behind me when I looked back I saw that one of my dad's traps were revealed. When I went to see what fell in my dad's trap it was the beautiful wolf that I smelled and could not get enough of. I looked at the wolf and saw blood coming from her head and leg I know I had to help her. When I picked her up she shifted from wolf to human that only happens if we are mates I put the blanket I had on her. She was so beautiful in human form. When I made it back to the pack house and put her on the couch my dad came in yelling as usual. "I said that my son and your daughter are to be married next year, they are to be mates and you know it". Hum my dad doesn't realize i'm in here so I listened in more. "Yes, when you find your mate you are unable to think straight I know...... but I know my son will be her mate!..... Yes, they are mates because they are both alphas and your daughter is one powerful wolf..... i know that if they do not mates then they both die....yes, the Redwood and the Rosewood packs will be a joined making both packs stronger" then he went into his office to talk more. So that means my mate is this girl right here and not the one my father wants me to marry, I wonder what her name.

Jessica's pvo

When I got up I saw a boy staring at me. "Um, who are you and where is my pack"? asked Jessica "Hi my name is blake Redwood and you are" "i'm Jessica Rosewood i'm from the Rosewood pack" "how did you end up in my dad's trap"? "I was stuck in a trances with the most wonderful smell of fresh rain and mint". (she is my mate and she is the girl I am to marry). " do you need anything to eat or drink"? "No I just want to see my pack ,thank you for your help but i'm good now" "wait Jessica you can't leave it's dark out something might happen" " I don't care I have to get home my pack will be worried and send a search party to fine me and lock me up in my room until I get married, but thank you bye" "Im sorry Jessica  but I am going with you" "fine,but we need to leave now.

blake's pvo

 I walked for 2 hours and 4 miles. Then I sensed a vampire near and in that second I grabbed Jessica but  the vampire was to fast and she was gone. My wolf got mad so I ran to the Rosewood pack territory as fast as I could,I just need to fined the alpha.

Jessica's pvo

When I left the pack house I was so scared and I wished I was home with my mom and dad. I walked for 2 hours and 4 miles. All of a sudden a vampire was wright by me, whispered in my ear and told me I move so I did as I was told.

Telta powers are a rare power that only the first born get if they are a girl.

What will happen in chapter 2 of the wolf within. Will Blake be able to find his mate,will the vampire get Jessica or will Blake fined her and confess his love for her. find out on the next episode <3