A Big Mistake...?

Just a quick reminder: BTS Roommates (of the new dorm).

Room 1: Jin and Suga.

Room 2: RM and Jungkook.

Room 3: V, J-Hope and Jimin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Suga and Jimin returned to the dorm together after the day's work without the other members. The others were all still at the main office or out and about busy with this and that. Jimin showered first and after Suga was washed and changed he exited the bathroom.

          "Hyung want me to dry your hair?" Jimin offered with his sweet eye smile.

          "Hm? Yeah sure, thanks," Suga replied cooly handing Jimin the towel hanging around his neck.

          Post shower Suga really is the best, Jimin thought to himself, his heart beating a little faster. Jimin brought a chair for Suga to sit on and placed the towel over the older's wet hair. He began to rub the towel in Suga's hair in circular motions, humming to himself. Suga looked down at his phone as Jimin did this and didn't notice when the towel stopped moving. Jimin lost himself momentarily in Suga's scent. It was the same shampoo they all used but coming from Suga Jimin thought it smelled entirely better. He then placed his strong arms around the others shoulders, engulfing him in a firm back hug. Suga paused his phone preoccupation and gave light pats to Jimin's arms in front of him as reciprocation to Jimin's "friendly" hug.

          Jimin released Suga and heaved a sigh as he continued to dry Suga's hair. After a few minutes Jimin finished up and let Suga go. The older thanked the younger hap hazardly, and as he stood up from the chair Jimin glanced at him. A glance that turned into a gaze, a gaze that communicated all his longing. Jimin gave into himself as he focused on every feature of Suga. He moved from his beautifully shaped eyes, to his delicate skin, from his cute nose and messy hair to his wiggling toes, from his gorgeous legs to his irresistible jaw line, and lastly from his soft hands to his enticing lips.

          Jimin approached Suga slowly, hazed like if in a dream, as if he hadn't any idea what he was about to do, and firmly grasped his shoulders.

          "Hm?" Suga looked at Jimin curiously and the younger returned his gaze with a look of longing in his eyes. Then Jimin moved his face close to Suga's, tilting his head slightly and making their lips touch lightly. Jimin's eyes were closed as he felt electric euphoria strike through his body. Suga's eyes widened and he brought his arms up to push Jimin away roughly. Jimin's expression instantly turned afraid when he realized and looked up at Suga's shocked face. After a moment Suga quickly walked passed Jimin towards the bathroom, Jimin trailing behind him pleading frantically,

          "Hyung! Hyung!" Suga got to the bathroom and quickly closed the door behind him, Jimin nearly running into it. "Hyung please don't hate me," Jimin pleaded through the door, resting his head on the cold wood and lightly tapping it with his shaking fists. "Please..." Jimin's heart was going crazy, he was so afraid, so terrified to lose Yoongi, so scared of what he'd just done. He felt like crying when just then Rapmon and Jin entered the apartment followed by V and Jungkook. They came in greeting Jimin and Suga, but their smiles faded when they saw Jimin's worried expression in front of a closed bathroom door.

          "What's wrong?" Jin asked. Jimin resolved not to tell a soul what happened and quickly spoke.

          "Suga isn't opening up."