Chapter 1

Okay Jess you can do this don't freak out okay?  That's just such a great thing to say as I am just about to enter the Ecuadorian Embassy for however long. I think that is the part that scares me the most, not knowing when I'll get out. Oh you know and sharing a fucking office with a 45 year old man.
'Ah miss? We're here.' The cabby says to me, interrupting my train of thought. Fucking rude ass hoe.
'Oh yeah right thanks, how much do I owe you?'
'Nothing miss, I've seen you on the news. It's the least I can do.' He says kindly.
'Oh really, thanks a bunch... Mr err'
'John.' He says back.
'Thank you John.' Now I feel like a dick for thinking that shit earlier.
I get out of the cab and John helps me get my luggage out of the car. As I'm walking up to the 45 billion police officers I say one last time.
'Thanks again John!'
'No worries you'll pay for what you did, I'm just helping you get there' John says back rudely.

Okay now I don't take back anything I said fuck him, obviously he isn't familiar with the fucking government that lies to millions of people but okay whatever calm the fuck down Jess he's just one person. When I get to the police officers I have this really shitty feeling about... Well life. Mine is over. No one says anything to me but the front door is opened and I think I'm supposed to walk in, I glance at the youngest looking officer and he nods at me. I don't know if that was like a Yes go in nod or a I'm so sorry but fuck you nod. I go inside and there's a woman sitting at a desk probably a fucking secretary I don't know.

'Hi!' she says over excitedly, 'I'm Maybelle but everyone here calls me May! We are very excited to have you here, in my opinion Julian needs someone to talk to that knows his um, you know work field?'
'Haha yeah I'm happy to have someone to talk to too. Oh my god I'm so rude I mean I know you already know my name but uh... Hi May, I'm Jess. Pleased to make your aquatints.' I say awkwardly.
'Oh no that's fine, most people who come here just expect I know their name when really sometimes I never read any of their paperwork. But you we've been preparing for. Anyways time to give you the tour. First off the offices are open from 9am-5pm and once they're closed no one is aloud in or out. I just like to say that first so I don't forget but let's carry on shall we? First there are all the offices mine is the first on the left. Then you come down to the end and we have hollowed out 6 offices and turned them into a mini house with a kitchen, two bedrooms, a laundry, a lounge room and a kind of office thing with computers and techno stuff. Any questions so far?'

Oh my god she finally stopped talking but I do have a question.
'Um yeah, why are there two bedrooms?'
'We miscounted when we were knocking the walls down or something, I wasn't really that involved with it.' She said unimportantly.
'Ok cool.' I said.
'Now into the actual rooms, you ready? Julian can come if as a bit mean at first but he's nice at heart.'
Why am I so fucking nervous? I need to get over this shit. May starts knocking at the door, 'Julian!' She says, 'Jess is here!'
'Yeah come in.' A male voice says most fucking likely Julian who the fuck else? May opens the door and gestures me to go in. 'Hi' I say nervously.
'Oh you're Australian, they didn't tell me you were Australian.' Julian says.
'Is that a bad thing?'
'No, gosh no. I'm getting sick of all these British accents they're driving me crazy.'
'Has it ever occurred to you that you might just be in England and really you're the one with the accent.' May says from the door, 'Anyways I best be going now. I'll leave you two to talk about laws and stuff bye!'
'Bye May!' I say.
'Yeah bye May!.' Julian says.

'So, ah... what do you do in here for fun?' I say breaking the silence.
'Not much, I'm usually rapped up in a meeting with my lawyers etcetera, but when I do have some spare time I watch television or code some new data into Wikileaks. Your room is the one next to the room with scratches on the door, that is my room. Do not proceed to enter my room without knocking. If you respect my privacy I'll respect yours, I will meet with you at 6:30pm to have dinner and discuss chores, cooking and ah... stuff. I'll leave you to do your unpacking now and possibly get to a meeting yourself.'
'Um just so you know I don't eat meat but I do eat fish and I also don't eat egg if I can see it but I'll eat in a cake or something where it has been mixed in or whatever. But don't worry anything that you cook I can probably change to make pescitarian no one cooked to my preferences at home.' I say overwhelmed.
'Okay then, I'll cook a stir fry but take the meat out when I serve you. Any objections?'
'No that's fine.' I say slowly backing into my room, 'I'll see you at 6:30.'

I quickly back into my room and close the door, walking into my room I am in shock. It's a pretty nice room Queen size bed, bedside table, set of drawers, small bookshelf, wardrobe and a lamp on the bedside table. I'm still in shock though, sitting down on my bed I put my head in my hands and start silently crying; not want Julian to hear me. Then I hear a sharp knock at my door, oh shit it's Julian. In a matter or milliseconds I wipe my eyes and say 'Come in!' trying to be cheerful.
'Oh yes hi, I was just wondering if yo...' Julian trails off, 'Are you okay Jess?'
'Um yeah I'm fine don't worry, what was it you were going to ask me?'
'Ah, if you wanted any specific drink with your dinner we have white wine, water obviously and lemonade.'
'I'll have white wine if there's enough' I say trying to hide my face.
'Okay great. Bye' Julian says slamming the door behind him.

Fuck me. He totally knew I was crying. I fall face down into my bed, right unpacking that's what I'm supposed to be doing. I bolt out of bed and grab my suitcase, fuck I feel dizzy I got up too fast. I kneel on the ground and start unzipping my suitcase.

A/N I know some of this shit is fake and no one will read this but whatever. I personally LOVE coding/hacking but I'm really fucking bad at explaining things to do with coding without boring everyone to death so even though I might sound really fucking dumb when I explain shit about coding but be happy I'm not actually going in to it bc even my parents don't like hearing about it. Maybe that's why I have no friends. Lol ok so my name isn't really Jess I just don't want my future employers finding this and being like this bitch needs help lmao. I can promise any upload dates or that shit but I do know there will be some serious romance and if you're here to judge about the age gap get the fuck out. I'm sorry but one, it's a fictional relationship and two, it's legal in rl (well in my country and the country it's based in which is England if you don't know). So bye and happy shipping! Xoxo