Best accident ever

( your a 15 year old girl who attends highschool and lives alone in an apartment one level above your parents. school just ended and you scoottering home cuz home isn't to far from school)

"ladadee ladadadoo ladada me ladada you" was all that you've been humming for the whole week. (i know so cliché). anyways you just entered the bike/scooter rack when a that stupid blonde hair bimbo biatch who owns a frackin pink scooter literally tells you to stop stalking her. When you actually know that she purposely dose that to piss you off but ya just dont care anymore. anyways while your there you see an upperclassmen looking kid but your not quite sure but all you kniw is that he's probably new and is kinda cute. You leave the bike rack and scooter for a bit but that same girl pushes you causing you to fall. Right before you hit the ground someone catches you. Whom ever they are their skin is soft as shit. you look up to see that cute guy from the racks and then BAM you're hit with the crush attack. he drops you down "hi " was all the that you could even say of couse he said hi back but this time it was more kind.Of course you introduce yourself " hi again my name is (y/n) " He stopped and just stared at you for ten seconds and replied "the names dirk and if you dont mind i have to go, see ya tomorrow " he hands you a small sheet of paper you don't want to open it for the life of you but you do it says Meet me at the bike rack at 7:40 you look up to see that dirk is gone. all thats in your mind is "best day ever".

the next day comes along and you get up at dawn and get ready. you pick out your most boyish clothes and scooter on out the door . You snatch the letter on your parents door downstairs which holds your lunch money and scooter there as fast as possible.  what comes next i dont know ;)

yes i am aware that my grammer suck but thus is my first actual fanfic