Chapter 1: The first day out

I wake up at 6:00 in the morning it's my first day of school at my new high school. I'm Hope Nicole William I'm 17 years old I moved from South Carolina to California this summer I'm starting my new high school today I'm in 11th grade I'm a blonde I'm 5'2 1/2 and I'm in the middle of a nerd and poplar and this is my story. After I started to wake up I got my favorite new shirt on and my new pants on with my new shoes. I picked my outfit out last night I hope I make new friends today I'm usually the type of shy, hard working girl, before I moved I was kinda popular but I was nerdy to I was on my lacrosse team I was team captain I always had my grades up to. My mom came and knocked on my door as I was putting my make up on my mom said "Nicole hurry up your going to be late for your big day at your first school". I said "mom I'm almost done putting my make-up on them I'll be right down ok"? My mom said " OK well hurry up honey". Then she walked down stairs. I finally got my make up done 5 minutes after she went down stairs. I look in my body mirror and said to myself " ok Hope Nicole William I'm ready to go to school", and smiled. I grab my phone and charge and head down stairs to see my mom,dad, and my older sister Emily eating
breakfast. I smile at my dad and sister and mom and asked " how dose my first day of school outfit look"? My mom said " Nicole everything you wear is beautiful on you", and she smiles at my and I smile back and said "thank you mama", my sister and dad said " You look really nice today" as my dad walked out and said " I love your guys but I have to go to work I'll see yall when I get home latter" then he kisses my and my sister on the head and kisses my mom on the lips and hugs us goodbye we all smile. Then I sit down and eat my breakfast with my mom and sister. Then my mom says "come on Nicole and Emily it's time to go to school", me and Emily get done eating and we grade or bags and head to school. 
10 minutes latter
My sister and I get to school and my mom drops us off and we hug her goodbye and my sisters a 12th grader and she walks to her class. I walk in last to go to my locker to get my books and puts my book bag up and grabs what I need. They tall kinda girl walks towards my way and she has a locker next to mine she looks about my age she has brown hair, she is really pretty. She gets her stuff to I close my locker and she introduces herself to me saying " hey I'm Ashley Martinez,?, what's your name"?
I say " I'm Hope Nicole William, I'm new I just moved her last summer near the end". Ashley says" I know your new you moved from South Carolina to here right"? I say "yeah I did do.." as I didn't get to finish my sentence Ashley said" what's your first class?, ah your in the same class I'm going to algebra I'll show you Ms.cooks classroom come on so we're not late." She smiles at me and gets her books and everything she needs and closes her locker and we start walking to class it's on the 2nd floor we made it just in time she walks in and sits with her friends. Then I walk in after her and everyone looks at me and Ms.Cooks comes up to me and she gets the classes attention and say " Everyone this is Hope Nicole William, she just moved from South Carolina this summer and I want you all to be nice to her a show her around the school and be nice to her to". I smile and Ashley  waves me over to were she us sitting at and I grab my sit right next to her and smiles at her. The late bell rings and right when the bell roung this tall white guy with blue eyes and blonde hair looks at me and smiles and the teacher looks at him in a mean way and says to him " Mr. Lautner your late and it's the first day I'm guess you didn't change over the summer," the teacher rolls his eyes at him. The boy says" Ms.Cook haha I never am going to change, but you have changed over the summer ." As the boy laughs to his sit all the way in the back right corner that's liked 3 rows behind me. I whisper to Ashley asking her" who is that?" Ashley whispered back says " that's Taylor Lautner he is a Junior like us". I look at her a smiles at her and says " he is so cute" as I giggle. I listen to Ms.Cook as I'm taken notes on the bored like we're all supposed to.
After a half a hour of 1st period the bell finally rings for 2nd period and Ashley says " let me introduce you to Taylor", as she smiles at me.
I look at her and say "ok" and smiles at her.
We both get up and I get my stuff and walks back there were he is sitting at and she says "hey Taylor this is Hope she just moved here from South Carolina at the end of summer." She says "Hope This is Taylor". He looks at me and smiles and says" Hi Hope I'm Taylor I've been here since freshman year." As he laughs and smiles at me shaking
my hand as laugh with him and I smile. He asks me" what's your next class girls?" Ashley says" I have cooking on the first floor" Taylor says " I have geometry next class period." He starts to laugh. I say " I have the same class as you Taylor", he smiles at me with his blue eyes and I smile back. Ashley says " ok well I got to go to cooking I'll see you at your later Hope and Taylor bye you guys". She smiles and waves Taylor bye and hugs me bye. Me and Taylor start to walk to our 2nd period class and he asks me" how old are you Beautiful"? I answer him " I'm 17 years old, how old are you?" I asked. Taylor says "I'm 17 years old to", we both star laughing and getting to know each other. He pushed me to the wall and looks into my eyes and smiles and says " your so beautiful Hope" and he smiles at me and I  smile politely back then he starts to walk in the classroom with me right next to him and I smile. What will happen next? With Taylor and Hope what dose Ashley think of him and dose Hope and Taylor date? Until next time.