Part 1: Girls Getting Wild

Okay guys this is my first ever fanfic written, so I hope you enjoy this, so let's begin the story. Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby's P.O.V

Baby was walking down from the repair(Storage) room. She then when to the "Show Stage" only to find the love of her life, Freddy Fazbear(Freddy's also a girl, so you don't get confused) sitting by herself on the stage.

"O-oh. H-hey Freddy, how are you doing on this beautiful night?" Baby asked.

"Hello Baby. I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking." Freddy replied.

Baby then asks Freddy another question,"So, Freddy. Where are the other girls at?"

Freddy replied by saying,"Oh the others are going after the night guard." Then she says,"So I'm going to guess that were alone."

Baby then turned around the other way and started to blush really hard.

"Okay so I'm going to try something, so I hope she likes it." Baby thought to herself, still blushing.

Then, Freddy started to speak,"So um Baby. What do you wan-!!!"

Baby made her move, put her hand around Freddy's waist, pulled her close to her so that their breasts were touching. Then Baby started proceeding to French kissing Freddy. Then she paused so that Freddy could catch her breath.

Baby then broke the silence by saying,"So Freddy, did you like that?"

Freddy looked at Baby with a perverted smile, then said," *huff* Y-yeah, *puff* I really, did enjoy that Baby."

Baby then says," whelp, It's almost 6:00am, I'll see you tomorrow night Freddy."

Well guys, that was the first part of this fanfic. More to come. See ya later!!!!!!!