Chapter 1: First Day

Practice outfit above (Left) (With Jazz shoes) and cover up outfit above (Right) (P.S. the hat says reckless on it and her hair is in a ponytail
Kyanna's POV:

I was sitting in my moms car on my way to my first day at the Abby Lee Dance Company (ALDC). I was so nervous, but yet so excited. Then all of a sudden I started to get even more nervous thinking about if the girls will like me or not."Honey you OK? " my mom asked "Mom do think that I'll make friends?" I question my mom completely ignoring her question. "Yes" my mom said as we pulled up to the ALDCLA, my mom and I got out of the car walked inside and was instantly greeted by Gianna (Martello) "Hi, I'm Gianna" she said while hugging my mom and I "I'm Joni (random name) and this is my daughter Kyanna" my mom Joni said."Hi Gianna it's lovely to meet you" I said making her smile and say "Awe that's to cute, your to sweet" while hugging me again and bringing me to the producers. "So Abby is going to say something like " Here's are new member Kyanna Gomes" and that's when you walk in OK" the producer said to me "OK I got it thank you" I said politely "No problem" the producer said.

Skip to after pyramid but before assignments:

"Girls before I start assignments I have an announcement, we have added a new member to the team so please welcome Kyanna!" Abby says. I walk through the door and all the girls look at me for a second until they all came running to me and just give me the biggest group hug. "Girls I know your excited but it's time for assignments"
Abby said while the girls and I got back in a line. "OK girls assignments for this week will be two solos, a duet,and a group dance" Abby starts," My solos will be Mackenzie and Kendall". "Now Mackenzie your solo while be called Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Ray and Kendall's solo will be called Toxic by Britney Spears" Abby said while everyone clapped. "Kyanna since it's your first week you will not get a solo but you will get a duet with Brynn" Abby said while someone tapped me on the shoulder I turn to my right to see Brynn she gave me a side hug in which I hugged her back. "Your duet is called Lay Me Down by Sam Smith" Abby said while everyone clapped "Finally the group dance is called Last One Standing by Photronique" (If you look up the MDP dance it gives it a couple videos under). "Alright, moms dismissed girls spread apart and stretch" Abby says, once the moms leave and all the girls spread apart I thought that no one would to talk to me so I was stretching alone. Until I see two figures behind me I turn around to see Mackenzie and Brynn.

Brynn's POV:

While I was stretching with Mackenzie I kept looking at Kyanna and she looks lonely. I don't want her to think that we don't like her. "Brynn are you listening" Mackenzie said snapping me out of my day dream. "Umm...yeah sorry" I said "You OK B?" Mackenzie asks "Yeah it's just Kyanna she's stretching over there all by herself" I say sadly. " Awe" Mackenzie said "Can we go stretch with her?" I ask "Yeah come on let's go" Mackenzie said. We both got up and walked over to Kyanna "Mind if we join you?" I ask she looks at me and Mackenzie and smiles and says "Sure" making both of us smile.