Life is Short

"PHIL NO PLEASE" Dan yells at his fiancé, who is on top of their apartment building. "Dan, I'm sorry". Dan watched as the love of his life step off of the apartment building and-  WHEN I WAS, A YOUNG BOY, MY FATHER. That's what Dan set his alarm for, as he knew the emo-ness would wake him. Dan, now covered in sweat, looked over at his fiancé, now crying. He looked around, he slept in Phils room now, as he really see's no point of his. They redecorated the room, it's basically their room now. The perfect mixture of lights and darks. He realized how terrible he looked (and felt) and decided to take a shower . He went into the bathroom, and looked himself in the mirror "oh god" Dan said, looking at his own reflection. Dan started the water. Whilst it got to the perfect temperature, he began to prepare all his things. After he got in the shower, he began to think. He thought about his dream. He thought about how in an instant, Phil could be gone. He thought about how short life is. He realized he needs to make the most of the time he's got. Once he got out of the shower, Phil was already woken up, with a cup of coffee. "Good Morning" Phil said, with his usual smile. "Phil" Dan said, looking his best friend dead in the eye . "I want to adopt a child"