I

You sit watching PBS with Bobs arm wrapped around you, touching your shoulder. and suddenly he starts making out with you, the sound of his voice in the background on the tv. He knocks you onto the floor and starts undressing you. You moan a bit.
"I knew you were a dirty one" he says while he touches your chest "blow me off" and he sticks his 13' dick into your mouth. It goes down your throat and out of your ass but it feels amazing. You gag a little and he pulls out.
"Oh god Bob." You say just before he gets his paintbrush out and starts tickling your rectum.
"You like that happy little tree?" You nod, eyes wide. "Oh bobby baby impregnate my ass with your cock." And he sticks it in you.
He starts off slow and goes steady. His 13' cock throbs in your asshole but you love it.
"You dirty little slut," Bob says as he pushes everything in you. You bust a nut all over the tv, all over Bobs televised face.
"You think you can just cum on me like that you little whore?" He says as he continues to fuck you with all his strength. You nut again, and he pushes and pushes and it hurts so fucking bad but you love it so much. He cums inside you and pulls out, revealing his cock covered in semen and blood.