The Beginning

This story is about two people falling in love. Names are Hazel and Darien

"The frist year of college is starting soon" Hazles mom said. "I know mom i cant wait either,Im happy to met new people". Im going to college at farries. I always watned to go there. When i got te letter in the mail i was scared they where gonna say im sorry that you didnt get it. Instead its said congratulations you have been accepted. My best friend got in to. Where gonna share a dorm room it starts in a week can be more happy.
Im ready to move on with life i had a boy friend but he cheated on me with the biggest slut in are high schools years. I walked in on them two and i didnt want to believe it we been together for 2 years. Anyways forget him.

Ive been best friends with Kailey for ever. Are parents are best friends they go out with eachother go to grown up partys with eachother my dad and her dad work together and are moms are stay home moms. We hangout everyday.

This past summer was the best are parents let us go to Florida  just us two were both 18 now im a lil younger than my best friend. "Mom can i go to Kaileys house for the last weekend we got free" Yeah Hazle have fun stay out of trouble" "i will mother love you".