Part One

-Josh's POV-
Rachel's over helping Colleen get ready for her upcoming tour and I can't stop staring at her. She's just...how do I put it, gorgeous. I love Colleen and all but every since I met Rachel she's always gave me that feeling in my stomach, like butterflies.
"Hey Josh, I'm going to run the the store real quick and Rachel's going stay here and finish the props, okay?" Colleen said grabbing her car keys. "Okay, be safe!" I yelled to her as she walked out the door. I sat on the couch for a while playing on my phone. "Hey Josh, do you know where Colleen has any glue?" Rachel asked walking into the living room. "Uh yeah in that drawer over there, here I'll get it. " I got up and went to the drawer and grabbed the glue and gave it to her. As I handed it to her I gazed into her eyes and I was lost. She was so beautiful. "Uh. Josh, you okay?" She asked. I snapped out of my trance, "uh yeah I'm fine." I couldn't stop starring at her, "Rachel, I...I have a confession." I stuttered.
"Yeah what is it?" She asked confused.
"I love you, like more than just a sister in law, like I love you."
She looked at me confused at first, then disgusted, "Josh, you love Colleen not me, please don't let me get in the way of your guys relationship." She said putting her hand on my shoulder. "Rachel you don't understand, I love you." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me, and then it happened I pressed my lips against hers. A second after I did it I instantly regret it. What the hell did I just do, Rachel's dating Matt and I'm married to Colleen. I quit kissing her and we just started at each other in shock.
"Rachel I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to I just got too carried away." I said.
"Josh what the hell! What if Colleen finds out!? You're supposed to be with her not me! I'm just going to leave tell Colleen I didn't feel good." She grabbed her stuff and left. I felt so bad why did I do that, but I can't help it she's so beautiful and I love her. I'll go talk to her tomorrow while Colleen's at her meetings.