abandoned

Do you remember when you had that dream, that dream that you'll do anything for? Well for some like me its to be noticed, and that's were are story begins.

I walk into the doors of a abandoned building, be for going to my new school, little did i no my whole life was gunna change by opening a door, i walked in not knowing what to think. I walked to the basement door just to see a lock was on the outside. I take a deep breath and grab my backpack. I turn around as i walked out, "I'm still here" i say to the dark room, nobody replied but u gentle whisper said "i no" i jumped. Just to see its a random kid. "Who are you" i ask "im Julian" .i turn away from him, Well im- i turn around to see him gone. By the time i got to school i still couldn't get my mind off of what happened or get my mind off of him. I walked into the school a nice wind gently blew my hair. I walked to my locker. I saw a familiar person standing next to me. It was Julian, of corse its him. "Look who it is" he said sarcastically, we laugh, for some reason i smile. Maybe he's not that bad. After all i do need a friend to help me fit im. We hung out all day. By the time school was over he said "why do you like that abandoned house so much?" "It's complicated" i reply "let's go" "where?". He ran to the abandoned house. We walked in, i turn around he's gone. Julian? Julian? Nobody replied. The next day i saw Julian sitting alone in the science lab. "Julian! What happened yesterday u just left me" "im sorry i freaked out and left" "its okay just don't leave okay?" He smiled and walked away.