1 (irrelevant)

amanda (amanda cox is played by amanda arcuri)
January 27th, 2014
I sighed, I just finished senior year. I am really proud of myself; I never thought I would finished high school. I always thought I was irrelevant, because my mother absolutely hated what I do; YouTube. I have 90,000 subscribers, and I love them all.
"Amanda! Come down for a minute, would you?" My mother asked.
"Sure mom," I said loudly, walking downstairs, and I see Mr Irwin; he's a good man, and a great laugh. I smile at him, and he smiles back.
"Well, his son; including him, are moving in!" My mom says excitedly.
"W-Wow, really mom? Finally! Someone to talk to!" I say, astonished.
I give her and Mr Irwin a hug, and they continue talking about arrangements. Gee, Mr Irwin and his son moving in. A lot to take in, here.
A possible step-brother and step-father.
An annoyance.
Football on way more than it should be.
Okay, wow. Now I'm not so excited for people moving in.
January 28th, 2014
I rearranged my room, as my mother told me to. I saw a picture of me and my dad; we looked so happy. I was about six, and he looked about 30. My 10 year old sister, Allie. She wasn't born then, obviously.
I put that picture beside my bed; along with a picture of him And my mom, and my mom and me. I heard my mom say "they're here!" and I was prepared for a little boy walking through the door, but I saw a teen; just about my age.
"Hi, I'm Amanda," I said, allowing him to walk through the door.
"Ashton." He said shaking my hand, and I grabbed the box out of his hand. "I'll get it. Let me show you your room," I say, gesturing him to follow me upstairs and into the room across from mine. He smiled, thanking me quietly for taking the box from him.
---
I liked this Ashton; his style. Nirvana, Green Day, My Chemical Romance (shut up) posters scattered across the wall. Pictures of him and his band, his parents, his friends, and more. His drum set in the far left corner of the room.
"You play?" He asked.
"O-oh no, um, I sing." I say.
"Oh cool!" He said, interested. I smiled at him.
"Oh yeah, thanks for helping me with my room." He smiles. I nod, walking out. I walk into my room, grey walls covered in posters, black white and grey bedsheets, a walk in closet covered by a black sheet, and finally, fairy lights across the ceiling.
I sighed, taking a photo book from my drawer into my hands. I opened it; memories coming back to me. I made this photo book with my father when I was 12, good memories. I saw my childhood best friend in a picture with me. Ashley; a beautiful young lady. She was 16 in this picture; I was 17. It was her sweet 16, we were hanging out with her boyfriend. I looked through more pictures, looking at sweet memories of friends, boyfriends, and family. I hadn't realized it was late until I came to an end of the book. I closed it, putting it away. My mom yelled for me, "AMANDA, DINNER IS READY!"
I sighed, running downstairs and sitting at the table. Ashy sat next to me, his Dad and Mom sat across from us. We had pasta; Mr. Irwin made it and it was delicious. I put my plate away, going back upstairs, Ashy following. I waved at him, he waved back saying goodnight.
I feel into a deep slumber thinking about my dad.
January 29th 2014
I took a shower, putting on an oversized sweatshirt that went a few inches past my bottom. I walked downstairs, wrapping myself in my fuzzy blanket turning on TV.
Ashy walked downstairs, face timing someone.
"Who you face timing, Ashy?"
"Calum,"
"Cool!" I exclaim quietly, my voice breaking from my morning awake. He giggled, continuing to talk with Calum.
I watched TV as I felt the couch sink beside me, and a phone put into my face.
"No Ashy! I look ugly!" I pushed the phone away, as Calum laughed. Ashy giggled.
"You look beautiful," Cal said.
"Gracias."
---
I must've fell asleep; I woke up to Calum's laugh, Ashton's giggle, Michael's groan, and Luke's yell. I sat up.
"That sounded incredibly wrong, please don't do it again," I say.
"Yeah, okay." Ashy nodded. Calum looked at me, thinking I couldn't see him. Oh I did.
I sighed, as I heard my mother open the door.