Author's Note

Hi there!!!

You'll be hearing from me a lot if you follow one of my stories. I do apologize because I tend to be a bit flighty- hence starting and stopping a few stories on Wattpad. I'm just too excited and I want to say everything! So I decided to finish something before I post from now on and this story was really easy to write- every time I started, I couldn't stop!

I'm going to shut up about me now... or try to anyway.

I honestly hope that you take a few moments to read this short story, if for no other reason then that it may make you consider your words and actions from now on. The more I would write, the more it would get away from me so it turned out to be deeper and far more emotional than I had planned. (One sad scene turned into roughly four!)

{Just a bit of Hiddleston for no reason other than that he's amazing! You can even SEE his accent when he talks!!!}

I created a mini trailer for you to watch, mostly because I felt a bit bored and also because I wanted you to get a feel for the characters before you read the story. It's very basic and not great but it's the idea that counts, right? (Just agree with me, okay?)

 It's very basic and not great but it's the idea that counts, right? (Just agree with me, okay?)

Anyway, check it out below and then move on to the story. And don't forget to vote and leave me a comment with your thoughts. I can't wait to see what you think!

P.S. If you are wondering, the song is 'You Should Be Here' by Cole Swindell and the full version just always makes me cry.

*Warning: this story does make reference to self-harm and suicide.*