Where it all began..

She comes down the stairs stomping and yelling saying how she's about to take her by the hair and slam her on the ground.

 "Jessie. Please calm down. i dont want this to cause a huge problem. Especially one where your mom has to come out." I say to Jessie. My second bestfriend who was about to lose her mind on the SMALLEST problem

. Yes. Jessie had quite of a low temper.. heres how it all started: This girl named Kayla walked passed Jessie with quite of an attitude. Kayla gave her a face that seemed to be saying "i dont like you." So of course Jessie didn't like it and wanted to start a huge problem. She went upstairs and tied her hair up. So i knew that she was about to start a fight. she changed to sweat pants and a tight shirt. She came downstairs and in my head i said Uh Ohhhh.. then Kayla and her "crew" came around the corner ready to fight too.

 It seems like a huge rampage was about to happen. But really all they were going to do is cheer her on. Instead of fighting, Kayla walked away. So Jessie followed. I was so tempted to pull her back but i didnt have the nerve to because i knew she would hit me because of her anger.

 As we got in front on Kaylas house, Jessie and Kayla were eyeballing eachother and started spitting out nasty words that i would not like to mention.. Anyways Jessie and Kayla started to get closer and closer and then Kayla's mom came out. Then Jessie started calling Kaylas mom stupid and telling her to shutup. Thats what ticked Kayla off and They both started yelling at eachother getting closer and closer.

 To be honest, It actually seemed pretty funny and i laughed in between comments they made.. i wanted to stop Jessie but i couldn't. I needed to see this. I needed to see what would happen. who would win?  i just stood quiet the whole time smiling. Dying of laughter in my head..

 Then this random kid came next to me and our eyes touched .. i felt a connection and we started a conversation...