Warmth

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________

Reborn nuzzled into Tsuna's neck, trying to get as close to her as possible.

"Reborn, what are you doing?" A deep rumbling chuckle sounded out into the spaced room.

"Just trying to spend time with my Dame student." Tsuna slightly blushed in embarrassment at the mention of her old 'Dameness'.

Tsuna rolled her eyes, "Oh really? Dragging this poor Dame student off to bed at....." Tsuna looked at the clock that was on the wall above her nightstand. ".....12:23 in the afternoon!"

Reborn sighed and rolled his onyx eyes. His student was so obvious to what he was trying to do.

- Flash back -

Tsuna hummed a sweat tune as she finished sighing the last piece of paper, She had been worried about Reborn lately, as he had started to stand closer to her or sit next to her at dinner. During meetings with other Don's he would come in place of Hayato, her right-hand man. Everyone else seemed to understand. They knew what was wrong with Reborn but wouldn't tell her. She also noticed that all her friends (Suitors) have been keeping their distance from her when Reborn was around.

Tsuna thought it was weird.

She also kinda noticed the odd looks Reborn gave her when the raven thought she wasn't looking.

Also very weird.

Maybe he thought she needed more boss training?

She didn't really know. But she was worried.

Really.

All she knew was that she had a crush on the World's greatest hitman. She really only started realizing it after he got his own body back. Tsuna had wanted to confess, but was afraid that if she did so, It would ruin their years of friendship.

And so it only got weirder when Reborn would sometimes come and cuddle with her. Tsuna didn't understand what he wanted from her.

She was broken from her thoughts as she heard her office door click open.

"Dame-Tsuna." A lone black figure walked into the room with grace and confidence. Tsuna rolled her eyes at his comment.

"What do you want now Reborn?" She didn't really get an answer as Reborn grabbed her wrist (Was that gentleness?) and yanked her up.

"Hm..." Reborn led her through hallways, Tsuna yet followed because she knew she wasn't going to get away anytime soon.

Reborn, finding the room he wanted (His room) threw Tsuna onto the bed. Then jumping in afterwords (After closing and locking the door)

- Flash back End -

"Warm.." Muttered Rebron as he pulled Tsuna closer. Tsuna could feel her heart beating faster. Maybe it was time to tell him? Could she do it? Did he feel the same way?

She made up her mind.

"Hey Reborn.." Tsuna started, Reborn just continued to Nuzzle into her neck. Breathing in her vanilla and honey scent. Tsuna sighed and started running her finger's threw Reborn's jet black hair.

"I just wanted you to know.." Tsuna trailed off as the raven froze. "....That I love you." Blushing furiously Tsuna looked away.

Tsuna was honestly ready for Reborn to laugh at her confession.

And all she got was something warm on her pink lips.

_________________________________________________

Later when everyone was having dinner. They were met with a smirking Reborn and a red faced Tsuna.

"So when's the wedding Tsu-chan~?" Nana asked cheerfully. Nana was only met with the sounds of someone choking.