Always.

Authors note: Okay, so I'm sure this isn't great. That's okay. I'd love your feedback anyway. I don't call myself a writer. This is literally the second thing I've written in my life...the last time was like 2013 lol.. I just randomly became inspired to write this on a whim so there ya go.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Are you serious, (y/n)? You're leaving?"

You won't even look at him, giving him the silent treatment. It may seem silly, hell, it feels silly-to be this upset over a prank-but it was a surprisingly painful one. The idea of the Russo Brothers and Marvel killing off Steve Rogers broke your heart. You didn't care that he died in the comics. You didn't care that your husband, Sebastian, may be up for the role as Captain America. You didn't care that the MackAttack, as Seb liked to refer to him, was also mentioned to possibly take over the role. You couldn't picture anyone else being Captain America other than Chris. Chris and you had grown close over the past 5 years since you and Seb got together. Chris would be fine, he was a great actor, but no one, not even your favorite man in the universe, could pull off Cap like Chris. He was the epitome of the character. Part of you felt like if Chris stopped being Cap, a small part of you would feel like you had lost Chris in some way. It seemed silly to be so upset as to literally almost go into hysterics, but that's what had happened when Seb let you believe that Chris's character was being killed off.

"Ant and Joe made me make a verbal contract that I wouldn't tell you what's going on with the film."

"What?" You chuckled slightly. "Why? It's not like I'm going to run and tell everyone, they know that by now."

"I know. That's not it. They said they didn't want to suffer your wrath." Seb smirked a little as he looked at you washing dishes.

"Well that's smart, but what in the world would I be angry with them about? It's their film," you replied without looking at him, focusing on getting the remnants of Seb's caked on protein shake out of the bottom of the cup you were cleaning. Seb didn't reply, but then a thought stopped you in your tracks.

You had sat eight months earlier with Anthony and Joe at the copycat of Central Perk, talking ideas and the future of multiple Marvel films. The shop had been empty except for the three of you. Seb had been out of the country for the past two months, so the brothers had asked you to join them. Since meeting, you had became vocally passionate about the future of Marvel, specifically the Captain America franchise. You had even put out fillers for them online without the public's knowledge and saved them quite a bit of money and even a hit on their reputation when you argued that one of the ideas they had would be detrimental to the storyline and ultimately viewer's reactions. Ever since then, they liked to talk with you occasionally and get your thoughts. The three of you had sat in the coffee shop for hours laughing at funny videos you had seen recently, talking about how much you missed Sebastian, and some ideas they had about the future of the Captain America franchise. The idea of killing Steve so that Bucky and Falcon could step into the roles for separate film spinoff where Seb and Mackie would play the roles of Captain America had come up and it was discussed (a little angrily here and there on your part) for over two hours alone. By the end of the conversation, you were all exhausted, but they promised they wouldn't kill Steve because not only did they see where you were coming from, but they also saw it as a favor to their friend.

"No," was all you said to Seb as you dropped the cup and rag in the sink and whipped around dripping soap suds all over the floor. You looked deep into those bright and beautiful blue eyes as you held your breath, but before he looked down, you saw it. Sebastian's pupils dilated turning his eyes slightly sea green. He didn't want to tell you something, and clearly, this was it; his eyes always did that when you were right, but he didn't want you to know it.