Introduction

❤Elizabeth POV❤
Why do I love him so much? He has all F's on his report card. He always make the girls fall in love with him. I bet what he has told me has been repeated to 12 other girls. He's dumb, misunderstood, handsome, rebellious... Oh right stupid, you can't be with him. He is a rebel and he's too bad. Your parents would never accept him to be your boyfriend or your husband in a million years. I bet if I marry him when my parents are long gone, they would flip over in their graves. How dumb of me!

💙Zach POV💙
Why do I love her so much? She's not a bad girl and she had no type of F on her report card. She always pushes away the request of a date. I bet what she told me has been repeated to 12 other guys. "Sorry! I don't date boys." What does she mean she doesn't date boys? Does that mean that she dates men? Chicks... Anyway she is obnoxious, rich, smart, beautiful... Oh right dummy, you can't be with her. She's a good girl and turns down all types of boys. Your parents would never accept her to be your girlfriend or wife. I bet if I marry her when my parents are long gone, they would flip over in their graves. How stupid of me!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Author here. I hope you guys liked the intro. It's basically their thoughts about each other.
Chapter 1 coming soon!
More books to come!
Check out the intro for Teenage Dream!