Get In Line

Gonna tell you a little story 'bout a boy and his beats and how he made an army. He took a long gaze up at the sky and said "that's where I'm gonna be."

Etihw looked up at the five angels standing around the room. They were waiting for the Devil and his "army" to strike, with Rigatona watching the land the God owned. If Rigatona spotted any demons...well...let's just say the demons would have no use with the one who did.

Ciel was looking down, thinking of any way she could save her one love, but she found no ways at all. She sighed and waited for further instruction from her God.

God I really need to be. Get me to the place where I can be free. To live how I want to and let me do me. Gotta make a change immediately. Gonna do it on my own, just watch and you'll see.

The Devil Kcalb stood with a scowl on his face, looking at his soldiers he gathered to fight the God, Etihw. Cranber was the one to watch the Black Territory for any stray angels who thought they could get past her.

Yosaflame and Lost were marching around, while Arbus and Ater were practicing their attacks. Lost, in his head, he was trying to find any reasonable ways to save his love, but found none. He would either have to let her die or she'd have to let him die...unless they both killed each other.

I'll make myself an army out of people I love, soldiers who will fight who will give it all up. And when the day comes I will give it all away, to every single one of them and what will they say.

"Attention, angels!"

They all looked at Etihw, their arms at their sides.

"As you all know, the Devil is trying to overthrow us. We will be waging war soon, and I want you all to know who you'll be put up against. So..," they stopped for a moment," Alela Grora, you'll take on Arbus and Ater, the Devil's cats. Sherbert, you'll take on Yosaflame. Ciel...," They casted a somewhat disapproving look at Ciel, "You will take on Lost. Wodahs and myself will be fighting Kcalb. Any questions?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Devil, sir, but do we have no plans?" Said Lost.

"No, I'm sure the angels have already figured out who is fighting who. Just beat whoever you're put against."

This time it was Yosaflame, "What about the spe-"

"I know what I am doing, Yosaflame."

They're gonna give up their life; they're gonna give it their all; they're gonna give their everything.

"You are going to give it your all, fight your hardest, and not fall back. You guys are loyal to me, so you might be giving your life for me." Etihw announced, looking at the five angels who stood before them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You guys have to fight your hardest, and we will win. Okay?"

"Sir yes sir!" Yelled the five demons.

Arbus giggled, "The war will start soon!"

"Soon the war will start!" Finished Ater.

I'm gonna give up my life; I'm gonna give it my all; I'm gonna give my everything.

"You will not be the only ones to fight, I will be as well. So, if I fall, you fall. You guys have to be wary of my position to fight and how well I am doing!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You five, you all have to keep an eye out for me. I might die as well, as I am to be fighting. I will try my best, as I am the Devil of Destruction, and I will try to keep myself from faltering."