No your drunk!

Michaels pov

I wake up, hearing my fucking phone go off, I try to answer it but the screen is to damn bright. I look at who's calling it's... Gavin. I look at what time it is 12:56, 'not to late' I think, I answer it "what the fuck do you want at 1 am, Gavin" "hi Michoooooooo! I was wnderung if you colud come and get meh~" he slurred. 'Are you fucking serious, he's drunk!' "Gavin, where are you even? And why did you get drunk?" I'm at (I'm to fucking lazy to add a fucking bar name) and jeffy (I know that's not how you spell geoffs name) and me went to get beves and he fucking lelft me!" "Gavin." "Yes michoo?" "Are you drunk?" "No, your drunk!" "I'm coming." "Yay!!!" He yelled like 5 year old. He said bye and hung up. I signed and got dressed, walked out and went the down stairs. (Listen assholes I'm to lazy to say I still ship it even when, Michael is whatever. Ok? And he still is in a apartment! Fuck you and fuck off. Plz don't unfollow!!!) I got in my car and left.

Some bullshit time thing

Michael pov

As I got to the bar after looking for it every where! I then saw him sitting on the the sidewalk, I drove next to him and rolled down the window. "Gavvy?" He looked up and smiled. There he got in my car and grinned like a moron I couldn't keep it in I smiled. "Hello my little michoooooo!" He looked like a mess, but in a cute way. Shut up. I drove to Geoff's only to see him passed out on the front law, I saw Griffen (fuck I don't know how to spell her name so yeha) she smiled and said "hi, do you want to get Gavin some clothes and take him with you I'm kinda busy taking care of a 11 year old and drunk year old." I sighed and "sure." I went in to Gavin's room (hey! I don't care if Gavin doesn't live with Geoff it's just a thing ok? Good) there I got green plain t-shirt, with black jeans. And walked outside only to see Gavin messing with my windows.'cute moron'. I got in the car and drove to my apartment, that's when the trouble started. As Gavin got out we started to go up to my apartment, and sure enough Gavin was running up and down the halls, "Gavin no!" I yelled he looked at me then giggled. He ran up to my door and tried to open it but it was locked I moved him out of the way and unlocked it. "Michoooo I need a shower!" I looked at him and asked "why?" All he did was point to his pants.'you got to be fucking kidding me!' "God damnit Gavin" I pushed him to the bathroom he looked at me."listen here! don't anything stupid, ok? And don't move!" He nodded. That's when I started to pull down his pants and then his took off his shirt. I am fucking leaving the boxers on! I told him to get out of the way for a little, he went and left the bathroom. finely when I thought it was the perfect temperature, I walked out to the living room only to see an open door and no Gavin, "SHIT!" and I ran out to fine Gavin.

Some bullshit time thing

I found him in one of the janitors closets, giggling to him self. Finally when I got back to my apartment. I push him to the bath and he gets in and "michoo it's cold!" "Well dumbass you should have never ran out of my apartment." I wash him, gave him his clothes and walk away. I came back to Gavin with pants on his head and boxers on right, and the shirt was on the mirror. "Gavin what did you do!?!?!" " I need helw michoo!" And I did. When we got done he looked at and said "Michael," 'woah did he just say my name right?!?' "Michael my boy I wuv you." He smiled then ran to the toilet and puked. While I just smiled and waited for him to get done.... When he did he looked at me and said "michoo and tired, can I go to bed now?" "Sure buddy" I took him to my room because I don't trust him out in the living room. When he was in bed, I went to leave and then Gavin said something."my boi don't leave me, sleep in the bed." I smiled and jumped In To bed with him and we snuggled.

Time skip to the morning

Gavin's pov
I woke up to something warm next to me and with a headache. I sat up only to see Michael looking at me and smiling. my eyes widen and I yelled at the top my lungs
"DID WE HAVE SEX LAST NIGHT?"

         The end