IMAGINE: Oliver saving you from kidnappers

You walk through the dog park with Weasley, your little bichon frise. You click your tongue and he looks up at you.

      "Weasley, come on, time to go." You say, smiling at him. He prances over to you and you hook him up on a leash.

     You walk down a path to get back to the parking lot. Before you get into the lot, three men walk towards you. "What a cute little pup you have there." One man says.

       You stop, smiling. "Oh, thank you." You reply.

       "Is he friendly?" Another man asks.

      "Very friendly. He loves people." You claim. One of the men kneel down to pet your dog. Weasley backs away, growling threateningly. The man jumps to his feet.

       "Weasley." You chide, your eyes wide. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what's wrong with him. He's usually so friendly." You say to the men who now look considerably angry.

    The man who Weasley growled at clenches his jaw and suddenly kicks Weasley in his side. Your dog whimpers loudly and falls to his side.

      "Hey, what do you think you're doing?!" You shout in horror.

     "Get her." The man commands.

      Before you can wrap your mind around it, his two men grab you and start to drag you away. You start to scream for help but the men muffle your screams with their hands. You fight against them, kicking and trying to punch them, but they hold you tightly. Your eyes are wide with horror and panic as you're pulled to their car.

      "Drop the woman now or so help me you won't live to see another soul again." A voice hisses just as they open the car door.

      All the men whirl around, dragging you with them. Your eyes widen in shock. Oliver Phelps is standing there, holding a baseball bat in one hand and a large golf club in the other. All of the men look like they're about to take off running.

    "I've already called the police so running away would be a huge mistake." Oliver comments as sirens sound in the distance. "I'd suggest you let the woman go."

     The man holding you roughly pushes you forward. You stumble and Oliver catches you.

      "Thank you." You gasp, holding on to him tightly.

       He smiles while watching the men. "You're welcome." He replies.

      "Where did you come from?" You ask.

      "I was running when I saw your dog lying on the ground.  Then I saw the men dragging you to the car. I quickly called the police." Oliver explains.

      "How's my dog?" You ask worriedly.

      "He'll be okay. I leashed him up to a tree so he doesn't run off as we deal with these men." He says.

     "Thank you." You say, smiling a little.

     An hour later after the police come, Oliver, Weasley, and you sit on a bench.

     "What's his name?" Oliver asks, petting Weasley's head.

      "Weasley." You laugh.

      Oliver grins and looks at you. "Really?" He asks. You nod and he laughs.

      "That's so cute." He says.

      "I can't believe a Weasley rescued me." You state. Oliver smiles at you.

     "I can't thank you enough, Oliver. I don't know where I'd be now if you hadn't rescued me." You say.

      "You're welcome, Y/N." He responds. "I just did what I had to do." He adds.

      "Well thank you." You say.

      Oliver smiles. "Would you like to get a coffee or something? You've had a pretty stressful morning so far." He says.

        You laugh softly. "I'd love to. My treat though." You reply.

      "Deal." Oliver chuckles. You both smile at each other.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!