The Diverse Doppelgangers

The following story is not at all racist and we would like to inform you that any rude comments offending someone by their race will result in Riv-Dawg calling you an uncultured swine. (Trust me, Lauren has made the mistake of putting Riv-Dawg off so many times, Riv-Dawg killed her off by appealing to the good nature of the author to write a short story about Lauren's Death. It may be released to the public as an official book in the series if this story gets 30 votes :) )

A rare occurrence is having a doppelganger. Having two doppelgangers is an even greater rarity. However, having two doppelgangers and the only difference is their skin tone, there is only one known in the world; Lauren, Madai, and Riv-Dawg. Three individual people, three different birthdates, one identical face. They are called, The Diverse Doppelgangers.

It was fate how they all met. The bi-curious meme, the agender angel, and the obsessive demon. So very different, yet so equivalent in looks, only their ethnicity could bare the difference. White, Latino, and Black.

They met all at different times, Riv-Dawg first met Lauren in class, next, Lauren met Madai at lunch, and finally, Madai met Riv-Dawg after school. Their first encounters were definitely something extraordinary. "What Zodiac sign are you?" "Did you do the homework?" "Can I look at your schedule to stalk you?" Their first words to each other were all so sacred.

However, the magic is gone now. They are all well acquainted, they know each other's secrets, fears, dreams, what else do they need? It was right after the prank war when they decided to take action. They met at a gas station in New York, asking Rachel to drive them there of course. Rachel absolutely dreaded the car ride, and wished to murder herself on Riv-Dawg's front lawn for convincing her to do such a thing as to be stuck with them, in a car, for 16 hours. At least.

It was the 18th birthday party of Swagrid, a glorious day to the world. Although this has happened before, considering that Swagrid has been alive much longer and was in Jesus' 3rd grade class, Swagrid still wanted to enjoy this joyous event with her pals.

Although Riv-Dawg ditched them to hang with their new found love Francisco, they met up later at the gas station.

"What do we do? We are the world's first known threeway diverse doppelgangers, we can't just sit on the floor all day talking about Supernatural." L.D.D. pronounced.

"To be completely honest, I don't listen half the time you mention Supernatural." Riv-Dawg shrugged.

Madai laughed "Me!"

"Shh foolish children, we don't have much time. Swagrid will be turning 18 within the hour." L.D.D. scolded in a hushed voice. "We don't have much time."

Meanwhile, Racheal has sneaked off to her secret gang called 'The French Toast Mafia.' Ironically, it's a support group for those who are gluten free. She is the mafia leader and would utterly perish inside if the squad knew her secretive secret of secretly kept secrets.

"Yeah, that's true. Like you said, we can't just sit on the floor all day." Madai admitted.

"Or can we...?" Riv-dawg stated suspensefully.

"What are you on to River?" L.D.D. raised in eyebrow in question. (And also much sass.)

"Two words. Olympic, sports."

"Delicious." Madai nodded in agreement.
Riv-Dawg smirked, for they knew that they all knew what they were suggesting.

"Are we really gonna do this? Right here? Right now?" L.D.D. took in a sharp breath.

Riv-Dawg nodded. They all got on the floor, got close to the wall, and shot off like rockets on the floor.

"Madai! You're the closest to the wall, measure our distance!" L.D.D. ordered of her wife.