The Interracial Couple

I looked up slowly and watched him yet again walk through the halls. I then saw his man accompany him and hold his hand. The cutest guy in the world just had to be gay and white. My dad said he would roll over in his grave if I ended up with someone white. My mother on the other hand was cool about it. The bell rang and I headed to homeroom. "Hey Mena did you post your story on that site about me yet. I'm dying to hear about it," I pried Mena. "Not yet you will be contacted further notice," she said with a gentle smile twirling her brown hair that was covered in hilights. I looked up to see the guy from the halls walk in and sit down. "Hey my name is Amaya you must be the new kid we were expecting,"  I said nervously. "He looks up and I can sense his bad boy aura even though he is clearly gay. "My name is Seth," Seth says and every word rolls off his tounge like a song. For a moment I stare then nod. Class rambles on and then we ramble out. Again I see them walking in the halls holding hands."Whats up," Mena says as she watches me gaze. "Oh nothing," I say dismissivley Then I scurry to lunch and decide to sit alone. As I take a bite of my apple I look up to see the boys I saw earlier in the hallway sit down with me. "Hi I was wondering if you would like to come to our party since I heard you and him talk in homeroom,," his handsom partner says off handed. "Sure," I reply happily.