Finding Out

It was Saturday morning Mabel jumped outta bed surprised to see that Bill was already downstairs drinking his tea. Mabel stretched. She was in a very happy mood this morning. And no one knew why... Bill had gotten a job to be a photographer because he could levatate... He left for work after 9am and Mabel had a BIG Surprise for him when he got home. She ran back upstairs and grabbed a shirt that read..'Only Real Men Make Triplets...' she laughed and put it on. It was a white shirt with those words on it... Thinking that, that wasn't enough she grabbed the test and wrapped it up and put it into a decorative box... she thought to herself..'this shirt isnt doing it... I gotta better idea!' so ahe took the shirt off and set down the test. She grabbed a teddy bear that was wearing a bow tie. She wrapped that up and set it downstairs on the table. She smiled and waited till he got home. He walked into to the door and saw Mabel sitting down watching TV. She pointed at the gift on the table. "I got that for you!" She said to Bill. He looked over and opened it. "Thanks Shooting Star! Mabel laughed and put her hand on her stomache. "I have another gift for you..." he tilted his head a tad confused "well then... what is it?" He asked. Mabel laughed "you have to wait 9 months till They arrive..." Bill looked at her in disbelief he covered his mouth in shock... then he repeated what she said in his head.. "wait wait wait wait! They?!" He said as he looked at her flabbergasted. She nodded "Twins?" He asked. Mabel shook her head "Nope..." He slowly walked towards her and sat down next to her on the couch. "T-t-triplets?.." he asked. Mabel smiled and nodded. And said "Triplets. Your a Dad" she said with a big smile of her face. She smiled and began crying tears of joy and happiness. He Hugged her and wiped his own tears. "Y-your serious... r-right?!" He asked. She laughed "Serious as a heart attack!" He put his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. "Oh My God... I'm gonna be a Dad!" He said quietly into his hands. "Mabel hugged him "We need to tell people..." Bill nodded in agreement. He was stunned and happy, and confused, all at the same time. It made him feel like he needed to scream out happiness!