Part 1

A Dramatic Love
Pt. 1

Inspired by: Two gay douches
Written by: Naia Crump
Chad x Vaughn

For my new favorite OTP(not really, but close)
***

Vaughn POV

I sighed, staring blankily out the window to the English classroom. I already knew lesson being taught today, so there's no real point in listening. I started spinning my pen on my fingers, still looking out the window. A bird flew past and sat on the ledge looking at me.

"Fuck off. " I whispered, tapping on the glass. The fucking thing only tilted it's head and stared with its dark...black...empty...eyes.

Suddenly, (luckily) my phone went off- snapping me out of the trance of the demon bird- which flew away when I broke eye contact. I looked at the teacher, who was writing something on the board.

I grabbed my phone out of my bag, and turned it on.

Chad~
Im outside

{(The author has no idea how the FUCK dudes talk/text. The author is winging it.)}

I raised an eyebrow at the mysterious text. Is he OUTSIDE outside, or just outside the door? What the hell is he talking about?

BEEEEEEEEEEEP.

The loud obnoxious bell broke me out of my thoughts, as the sound of chairs scraping across the floor and papers being picked up filled the small classroom. I packed up quickly and stepped out side the classroom, looking down the hallway. We had gotten out slightly later than usual, so the halls were already filled with more freshman, senior, juniors, and sophomores.

I fought my way though the throng of people, looking near the lockers for the brown, curly haired, dark skinned teen.

All of a sudden, I slammed into something hard. Really hard. Like, so hard you get a bloody nose hard.

{(The author is very stupid.)}

A wall of lockers to be exact. I stumbled back- slightly disoriented, looking at the smear of red on the beige lockers.

"Reeeeaaal fucking smooth Vaughn. Real smooth." A deep voice chuckled behind of me . I bumped into his chest and spun around, pinching the bridge of my nose tightly.

"Fuck off. I'm going to the bathroom." I said in a nasally voice, which made Chad chuckle more. I walked off towards the bathroom. Luckily, my next class is lunch- so I'm not missing anything that important.

I tried pushing the heavy door with one hand, but even with my MANLY SUPER MUSCLES-

{(Insert Arnold Schwarzenegger laugh here.)}

the door was too heavy. I considered using my feet- but then I would probably fall back the the amount of binders and books in my overstuffed bag .

"Just ask for help." Chad said, putting his hand on mine and pushing open the door.

A pinkish blush settled on my cheeks, and snatched away my hand. The bathroom was empty, seeing as though all the people on this floor had just started class

"Pfft. Whatever dude."

{(That's how guys speak right? RIGHT?!)}

I grabbed a bunch of paper towels and soaked them in cool water, putting it on my nose. Chad leaned on ten wall to the right of the door, looking at his reflection in the mirror, fussing up his hair.

There was an brief silence before he said,

"You're not going to stop the bleeding if you hold your head like that, he said. He walked up close to me and bent down at bit, seeing at though he's a full half an inch taller than me. I could smell his cologne, something musky and sweet. He gently took my hands AGAIN and tilted my head up, so I was pretty much looking right into his ebony eyes.

{(THE AUTHOR DOES NOT KNOW WHAT COLOUR CHAD'S EYES ARE, GOD DAMMIT.)}

My blush increased a few hundred power levels.

His eyes kind of reminded me of the pigeon's eyes, but his were full of life, but right now- they seem a bit... clouded.

He leaned down, and his soft lips touched mine, and enraptured me in a sweet kiss. I was surprised for a second, but then kissed back, intertwining our hands.

The world around us faded, for god know how long- until the suddenly door opened. We quickly jumped apart, looking away from each other- a red hot blush in both of our cheeks.

"I fucking knew it." Lenny said, a wide grin spreading across his pale face.

{(I'm sorry, I'm not sure if that's how he spells his name.)}