Chapter 2

it's been 3 years since you joined the Shadow City Guild and you started training with Mage 2 years ago.In the past 2 years you have become very strong but still not as strong as Mage, you used shadow magic so you could manipulate the darkness, you thought it was pretty cool.
"(Y/N)"
"Ya Mage?"
"Can you go pick up some more bread from the bakery for the guild please?" Mage asked. He was busy do planing for the guild cause his father died and he took over 2 years ago, the same day I started training.
"Sure!" You answered
"Thanks so much" he bent down and have you a hug and handed you some jewel. You hugged him back and ran out the door. It took about 30 minutes but you finally made your way towards the bakery. You got the bread and headed back, on the back you heard screams and saw smoke. You started to run at full speed but that didn't help cause of your short legs so you used your shadow magic to help, but by the time you got there it was to late. You dropped the bags with the bread inside and fell your knees right in front of your guild hall, it was in ashes. You looked to your left to find a hand sticking out of the ashes so you for it and found Mage. Tears ran down your face then he started to speak.
"(Y....Y/N)"
"MAGE PLEASE"
"(Y/N) please take revenge for the guild.....for your family...."His breathing became slow and quiet.
"MMMMMAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEE" you screamed. Your tears of hate evaporated of your face and your magic came to you like never before. You heard screams behind you and rushed that way. You saw a little boy around the same age as you. You saw him use fire magic on one of the houses, he had bright pink hair and a symbol on his left arm but you couldn't make it out. You didn't care though you saw him and immediately became in raged but before you could you felt a slight shock go through your head and you were out.