The begining of a new adventure

It all started out as a nice sunny day Becky was doing her normal chores she was happy to do all of the chores that weren't feminine . Becky was the only girl on Iloka island that whore a blue top and shorts and a special bracelet that was made by her mother before he died . The necklace was a dolphin necklace that was hand made by stone Becky never takes it off she always calls it her lucky necklace . Becky finishes doing the dishes and she decides to go out side and play volley ball with her friends as she was walking to the place she saw bolo come out of a canoe she always wanted to go in one so she decided to ask bolo if she can try a canoe out . She walks up to him and says hey bolo . Bolo says hi Becky did you see the canoe my dad gave me its my fifth one so I'm planning on gagging away one of them because I got so many do you know anyone who would want one . Becky says yeah me . Bolo just laughs and says you can't use a canoe because your a girl . Becky says that doesn't mean I can use a canoe . Bolo says it does to . Becky says it does not and I bet if I can ride the canoe tonight . Bolo says prove it , if you can ride it I will give it to you . Becky says ok I will tonight . Little did Becky know there was a storm coming to Iloka island .

Later on at night

Becky went to the spot that she planned on meeting bolo at . Bolo handed her the paddle . Becky says thanks . Bolo just simply says the canoe is in the water and he points to where the canoe is . Becky says ok and she gets into the canoe . She paddles the canoe really fast into the open waters . She was far enough to looked to see the tiny dot that is bolo run away like he mostly does . Out of the blue a storm vegans to emerge . Becky grabs her paddle and begins to paddle the canoe to get to some where safe . She kept on fighting the storm but there was only one problem she was fighting nature . All of the sudden she went over board and she began sinking into the ocean waters . Becky gripped onto her bracelet tightly as every that happened in her life flashes before her eyes . She almost hit the bottom but something took her safely to her boat . She turned her head to see that a dolphin had been the one to save her life . Becky then realized that the storm is still out there and she doesn't have her paddle  . The dolphin then begins pushing her to the shore safely as she points to where Iloka is  at . She is at the shore when the dolphin says hear ya go . Becky would of freaked out if the dolphin hadn't saved her life so instead she just says thanks . She begins dragging the canoe to her home as she walks by bolo she says I'm keeping this wether you like it or not . She walks inside and she leans the canoe  inside her room against the wall .  She then goes into her bed and she soon ends up falling asleep .

The next day

Becky had finished her shoes so she is now collecting sea shells on the shore of the beach that no one really goes to anymore . She picks up this beautiful pink sea shell  and puts it in her basket along with the other sea shells that she has collected . She then saw the dolphin that saved her life yesterday . She waves hi at the dolphin then goes back to collecting shells when she picks up one with a hermit crab in it and it pinches her . Becky says ow and she lays her hand in the sand out wide and flat . After a while the hermit crab slowly lets go of her hand then it walks away . The dolphin swims up to her and says hi . Most people would of heard just a cute dolphin sound  but no Becky actually heard the dolphin says the word hi . Becky just calmly says hello . The dolphin says you know the ancient language of the sea !becky got confused what is this ancient language of the sea . The dolphin says how do you know it . Becky says I don't know I think I just know it or was born knowing it I guess . The dolphin says awesome . Becky smiles and says oh and my name is Rebecca by the way but my friends call me Becky .the dolphin says hi Becky my name is flipper it's nice to meet you .

The day after that
.
  It has been a whole  two since Becky and flipper became best friends .  Yesterday  ago flipper had taught Becky how to breath under water but she can only breath under water for a certain amount of time since she isn't used to breathing underwater like her ancestors did long ago . But for some reason they moved on to land a long time ago . Becky now can breath underwater for ten or fifteen minutes long . Flipper has also showed  Becky his grotto which is probably his house . Becky visits flipper at least once a day  and they often talk about a lot of things like what has been going on at the surface and a few other things . Most of the things that has been happening on land is the drama with her five siblings . Flipper often gives her good advise when she needs it a lot and  also teaches her a few other things . Flipper knows when he is sure that he can trust her with his life that he will show her quetso and hopefully she won't ever tell anyone .

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone thanks for reading my story I hope you enjoy it a lot I put a lot of thought into this book including the shipping  sand also I'm going to make spike beckys age for a surprise things I will also create my own episode like chapters to add into the book  .