Satan

"STUPID WEAKLING."Lisanna yelled in my face. I just sat there un fazed.

"Listen to Her Weakling."Natsu said. I spun around my attention in them.

"LISTEN you're weak and shouldn't even be in Fairy Tail let alone Team Natsu, Just go you could die for all I care!"He yelled at me. I became enraged.

"YOUR FULL OF SHIT NATSU DRAGNEEL,if you didn't want me here in the first place then you should of never brought me here!"I yelled back as everything went black.

Nobody's Pov

He was surprised at the words Lucy used.He snickered and punched Lucy sending her into the wall behind me.She coughed up blood but got up.

"So I'm called the weakling Natsu that didn't even hurt." 'Wait I didn't say that what just happened?' Lucy asked in her mind.She respond Laughing.

"BITCH YOU'RE NOT STRONG JUST LEAVE!"Lisanna yelled.

'Lucy my dear do you really want them to bully you around like this?'A cracking voice said in my head.

'Who's there'I ask.

'Well do you?'It ignored my question.I screamed as the voice laughed and laughed.
"Guhahahahah"Lucy laughed.
"Whats so funny weakling?"Natsu asked.
"You call her weak?As if she is probably stronger than all of you combined."The voice said.
Somewhere in Magnolia.
"Rin you sense that?"Yukio asked.
"Yeah it's Satan."I responded.We ran through the twisted streets of Magnolia.We came across a big building called Fairy Tail.We noticed that the so called wizards were trying to fight them off.I sighed and took out my sword blue flames erupted from my body.I swung my sword and they all disapated.
"Oh it's a family reunion if only Yuri was here!"Satan Laughed in this girls body.
"What's happening to Luce?"a guy with pink hair asked.
"So Yukio that's her?"I ask to my brother.He nods holding his twin guns.
"You know Lucy?"A girl with scarlet red hair asked.I scoff at the disgusting people disrespecting our own sister like that.
"Yeah better than you assholes know her."I yelled.Yukio laughed as the guild growled.
"NO one knows her better than me."The guy with pink hair yelled.
"Oh yeah sure that's why you bully her and call her a WEAKLING!!" Yukio yelled.The guild was shocked at the news.
"We did what?"They asked.Yukio grabs his chin.
"They must've been being controlled."he muttered.I gasped.
"The hell how!!"They asked.He smirked.
"By her."He laughed pointing to a girl with short white hair.
"Lisa-Chan would never do that."the so called Natsu said.
"Are you positive."Satan Lucy spoke as he or she I don't know waved its hands.
No ones Pov
The whole guild froze as memories I say that lightly cause they weren't their own accept for one soul Lisanna.Natsu was crying.
"Lisa-Chan I trusted you."Natsu whimpered as he lit his fist on fire.
"NO"A fimilar voice yelled.
"Luce!"Rin yelled running towards her.
"But why Lucy  she made me hurt you my best friend?"He asked as anger and sadness laced his voice.
"Cause I'm leaving for awhile I will return but Satan or should I say my my."Lucy was cut off by Yukio.
"Our birth Father."He said.She nodded.
"Brought back all my memories and what my real goal was."Lucy finished.
Lucy's Pov
I looked at the saddened eyes of the guild and the anger of them at Lisanna especially Mira and Elfman.
"So yeah I'll be leaving there is no need to hurt her while I'm here at least I forgave her and knew she was controlling you guys years ago."I explain laughing at the face of Bitchanna.
"How did you he set it perfectly."she accidentally  slipped out I guess because she covered her mouth.
"Him hmm I don't suppose you mean  The Master of Sabertooth."Freed spoke.She gasped.
"How did.."She breathed out.
"Haha Freed was the only one you couldn't control idiot he is smarter than that."I yelled laughing.Freed also laughed a bit looking at the happy Lucy once again.
"IM SO SORRY LU-CHAN!"I heard my best friend yell running towards me.I hug her laughing.
"It's ok Levy-Chan."I coo in her ear trying to stop her crying.
"So you're really leaving Lucy."Erza said tears brimming her eyes.I nod sadly.
"But I'll come and visit and you guys can visit too!"I say cheering up.
"Where are you going exactly?"Master asked.
"I don't exactly know."I mumble under my breath.Yukio laughed.
"We're going to True Cross Academy."He responded for me.