Edgy x Reader Pt.1

Author's note: I had been browsing some Undertale AUs and found this cute little universe. It is where the different characters from Undertale, Underfell, and Underswap are small and pocket sized. Then you can go and adopt them. There are Papyruses, Sanses, and Grilbitties. ^-^ This is going to be a group of short stories that I will write when I am not focused on my other two Undertale based stories I am working on.

I did not create this Au. It is only a fanfiction of it.

Please note that the reader is female and this particular one is in her twenties.

Now, please enjoy my story! ^-^

(F/C) =Favorite Color

(S/C) =Skin Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

(H/L) =Hair Length

(Y/N) =Your Name

      Mama Cry's Bitty Adoption Center was bright and lively as usual. The Center was a small old downtown store; filled with shelving, a counter, and a large pen that took up a little over a quarter of the room. The walls of the bitties' pen were a foot or two high so that the visitors could come in, but the bitties could not get out. The bookcases and shelving were filled with bitty clothes, food, and toys.

      Across the right wall of the store was a long counter, behind which stood Mamma Cry herself. She had long amber hair that went just past her shoulders. She looked to be in her mid-twenties and wore a white sweater with a blue apron over the top that complimented her figure nicely.

     Many curious humans wandered about inside the place, going from section to section, and watching the bitties. Most of the little monsters averaged from four to six inches tall.

     The bitties ran about the place trying to attract attention from their potential owners. Some were talkative, some were shy, some were aggressive and others were just plain cute. Yet there was one who just sat in the corner away from all the rest. He watched all the proceedings with angry, tired, eyes. He rolled his eyes at the antics of the others and snapped his jaws at any being that tried to come near him.

      This was the eldest of all the Edgy breed of bitties. Recently, he had felt himself grow tired of the place. Day in and day out most of the other bitties would get adopted and he would be stuck in the same annoying place. Mamma Cry had offered to adopt him herself if he wanted but he flat out refused. If he accepted than he would be stuck in that boring building for the rest of his life.

       Yet, that seemed to be where his life was heading. He was always looked over in favor of the younger and cuter bitties. The edgy breed were little skeletons that wore red and black fluffy hooded jackets and black basketball shorts. Their mouths were filled with little sharp teeth that could draw blood quite easily.

      They were the least adopted and had the most return rates of all the bitties because of their aggressive behavior. They were often rude and mischievous, being very bitey for the first month or so of their adoption. They had an urge to destroy things when angry and would break any fragile items quickly. Yet if their owners were patient with them and helped them learn, they could become close companions that would care very much for their caretakers. People didn't always understand that.

      This particular bitty was always struck with envy as one of the others were chosen. He was rarely considered and he knew that it was all his fault. He just had to be born with snappy tendencies and an urge to destroy. He didn't want to be that way, but he was. He had asked Momma Cry if there was any way he could be a better bitty so that the people would actually consider him. She had looked at him apologetically and told him that edgies only mellowed out with their new caretakers after months of work.