Chapter 1

Elena's P.O.V
Today I am releasing my new song called "Broken dreams" it's about being told that I can't sing and that I should just quit and move on. I used to be very insecure about my singing because if it. So I need to go on my snap and tell my fans about it. I open my phone and go to snapchat. "Hey, mermaids its Elena and today Im releasing my newest song Broken Dreams and I hope you like it". I stop recording. My music sound is a mix between Halsey, Melanie Martinez, TwentyØnePiløts, and Panic! At the disco. It is very upbeat, but depressing sometimes.
Well I need to head to the local Starbucks. I get up from my computer chair and go grab a hoodie and some shorts because who needs glamour and makeup I need coffee. I throw that on and put on my flip flops. I grab my phone and head out. I can just walk because its really close to my house. Im not one of those celebrities that have a huge condo in Calabasas. I have a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home. I do also have a kitchen and a living room. 
           I get the Starbucks and order a pumpkin spice latte. "OMG ARE YOU MERMAIDS  ON THE ROSES" a girl said. "Yes I am and you can just call me Elena" I say. "CAN I GET A PICTURE" She says. "Sure" I say. He stands next to me and hands her phone to her mom. I stick my tongue out and put up the peace sign. She just smiles. She takes the picture. "Thank you so much" she says. "No problem" I say. I give her a hug and go back to my seat. "Elena" the lady at the register says.
             I go over and grab my coffee. I walk out and go back home. I go upstairs and go in my room. I sit at my desk and go on my computer. I edit the audio for Broken Dreams and upload it. I go over to my closet and take out a floral jumpsuit, my leather jacket and a pair of heels. I throw that on and go to the bathroom. I put on a velvet choker, and and a pair of earrings. I put on makeup and curl my hair. I go downstairs grab my sunglasses, phone, and keys.
          Today I have an event at a park where all my fans come and can meet me. I get to the park. I get out my car. I go over to the park and sit on one of the  benches. I see a whole bunch of people come towards me. I guess I should take pics with them give them an autograph and then move on.